Clearance and Brokerage Team Leader DE
Opis stanowiska pracy
Clearance and Brokerage Team Leader DE
NR REF.: 1124453
Clearance & Brokerage Team Leader DE
Job Purpose Statement:
Supports Management in achieving revenue, service and compliance goals by performing a range of Professional level duties. Includes supporting defined ‘people’ processes (PR audits, coaching, briefings etc), analysing and reporting operational clearance issues/results/requirements, participating in continuous improvement initiatives and supporting change processes.
Participates in ensuring optimum use of available manpower and resources and in implementing P & P and best practices that protect FedEx’s exposure to duty and tax bad debt. Deputises for the Manager when required, by attending meetings, delivering briefings etc.
• Achieves optimum individual and team performance through effective and consistent application of approved processes, methods and practices. Includes clearly communicating requirements and providing accurate information and feedback to individuals and teams regarding performance expectations, targets and achievements.
• Ensures optimum application of standard processes and regulatory requirements by working alongside individuals and the Team to observe compliance with best practices. Uses established methods to audit and document results for defined areas. Provides employee feedback and coaching as needed to achieve required standards/compliance.
• Monitors and/or reports on defined aspects of regulatory compliance for an assigned area in order to identify any gaps with P&P and regulatory requirements. Provides accurate and timely feedback to the Manager including recommending specific actions to achieve/exceed operational targets/requirements. Includes continually promoting the importance of quality and legal fitness and advising employees and Customers on relevant requirements and actions needed for their specific business.
• Identifies training needs for the individual/team/ department by analysing operational performance results/statistics and by reviewing employee and team performance against key service indicators. Provides coaching to individuals and works with the team in order to achieve optimum work effectiveness and employee motivation.
• Participates in assigned continuous improvement and revenue generation initiatives. Includes benchmarking with Customers and relevant areas of the FedEx business, prior to developing and recommending actions. Supports the implementation of change within the workgroup by communicating, instructing, monitoring and measuring defined aspects of the initiative in accordance with defined parameters. Liases with other relevant functions/areas to provide information and gain support to actions needed.
• Supports Sales in closing business and retaining Customers by leading/supporting the process to implement brokerage solutions that satisfy the specific needs of Customers and prospects whilst respecting the interests of FedEx, and complying with statutory and legislative requirements. Pro-actively identifies business opportunities.
• Reviews and plans defined elements of the operation (shift patterns, overtime, allocation of duties etc). Includes collating and analysing information and creating realistic and workable plans. On a daily basis allocates, monitors and controls the flow of work to ensure departmental targets and standards are met.
• Develops and maintains an effective network of contacts within FedEx, Customer, local Customs and authorities, who can facilitate and influence problem resolution and goal achievement. Works with these contacts to achieve optimum results for the business and its Customers. Includes providing technical expertise and advice relating to all types of customs related subjects and providing feedback and assistance to relevant parties to improve service levels and customer satisfaction.
• Develops/maintains an in-depth working knowledge of relevant Customs and trade regulations and FedEx operational procedures whilst keeping current on all relevant EU and National legislation. Ensures all departmental documentation is kept up to date and communicated to the team.
Skills and knowledge required to succeed on this position:
• Fluent English & German it’s a must
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good knowledge of FedEx business
• In depth working knowledge of relevant country & EU customs and trade regulations, practices and processes with experience of creating accurate entries for complex requirements
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Good knowledge of the capability and content of a complex clearance system
• Excellent planning and organizational skills with experience of co-ordinating multiple workgroups/people to perform actions and achieve the required outputs / timelines
• Good understanding of financial risk/impact
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 1 rok
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Administracja / Sekretariat