Opis stanowiska pracy
Apply by 21 March 2021 12:00 CET
Do you have experience with administrative tasks or project coordination? Are you passionate about sustainability and ready to take up the challenge of ensuring companies comply with environmental standards?
Preferred by Nature is a non-profit organization that works for sustainable land use and climate-friendly solutions. With 250+ staff worldwide, our projects build capacity, raise awareness, conserve nature and streamline sustainability through innovation.
Your job as a Certification Support Coordinator will be responsible for the certification process's administrative steps for a portfolio of clients in Poland. She/he will also be in charge of reviewing and approving client trademark use. She/he will hold the global position of translation coordinator, provide support to task managers, including budgeting, creating service contracts and notifications for clients and assist with the Polish office's other operational functions.
- University degree in Administration, Sales/Marketing or Nature Resource Management or any other related to those above
- Experience with working within the international environment.
- 3+ years of work experience in administrative tasks or project coordination
- It is an advantage to have experience with database management, work with certification schemes or client service.
- Fluency in Polish and English (our organizational language) is essential, spoken as well as written.
- Proficient user of the MS Office package and good general knowledge of administrative IT systems.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive manner;
- You are an open and friendly person who likes – and are good at – communicating with people on all levels
- You are a detailed oriented person
- You have strong organizational skills to manage multiple priorities in a time-sensitive manner
- You are good at planning and have time management skills;
- You are initiative, self-motivated, resourceful, and dependability
- Work time: 40 hours/week
- Working location: Preferred by Nature Cracow office or home office
- Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience
- Expected starting date: as soon as possible
- International training in certification services provided by Preferred by Nature
- A friendly, international team of colleagues, with a pleasant work environment
- Excellent opportunities for growth and professional development
How to apply?
Please submit your CV and letter of application (in English), including salary expectations, by 21 March 2021 via the application form
NEPCon is a mission-driven organisation working to ensure responsible use of natural... resources worldwide. Our core activity areas are certification, capacity building and environmental projects in forestry, wood processing and agricultural sectors. NEPCon has engaged in sustainability services, working with well-recognised certification schemes such as FSC, Rainforest Alliance Sustainable Agriculture and the Sustainable Biomass Program (SBP). Headquartered in Denmark, NEPCon has 230+ staff around the world. For further information visit www.nepcon.org. Rozwiń