Opis stanowiska pracy
As a Back End Developer, you will be responsible for developing high quality software in accordance with project priorities. The main duty in our team is to think, then to translate the created ideas into working, efficient functionalities developed in C++ and Go languages.
• Three years of experience in C++ software development
• Deep understanding of Object-oriented programming (OOP)
• Knowledge of MySQL
• Experience in Test-driven development (TDD)
• Familiar with Agile methodology (Scrum, Kanban)
• Familiar with Version control system (preferably Git)
• Communicate in spoken and written English
• Proficient in writing high quality code on Windows and UNIX systems
• Write concurrent/multithreaded native code for multiple platforms
• Working knowledge of networking
• Familiar with RPC concepts
• Capable of aiding his/her work with a little dose of shell scripting
• Some experience in Go language would be an asset
• Knowledge of cross-platform programming
• Understand Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts
What you can expect
• Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule
• Private medical care including dental care and free infant care
• Multisport card
• Competitive salary and development opportunities
• Access to cutting-edge technologies
• Comfortable, spacious, brand new office near the city center (Radzikowskiego street) with games room, massage chairs and shower for cyclists
• Social fund (cinema tickets and social events)
• Providing assistance in organizing relocation
• English classes
• Possibility to work from home
• Company's parking facilities
• Working along smart and motivated people
• Enjoying the best quality air in Kraków
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and on our website.
Please see our website www.wannagreatjob.com and learn more about joining our team!
X-Formation is a Danish company focused on providing superior license management solutions that help companies increase the productivity of their business operations and cut costs. X-Formation’s products are used by small to large businesses around the world, including Fortune 500 companies and other billion-dollar corporations such as Siemens, Nokia, NASA, Honda, to name just a few. Our customers represent virtually every industry, from computer graphics, movie production, automotive, aircraft, aerospace, military, bio-informatics, to education, and more.
Quality over quantity
What distinguishes us from other software companies is our ability to roll out frequent releases that deliver very high quality software products. At X-Formation you can forget about senseless meetings and brace yourself for work under minimal supervision.
How we work
At X-Formation we foster culture and atmosphere of continuous development. We know the advantages of Agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development strategy and appreciate the idea of continuous improvement, so we constantly collaborate across our teams and experiment with new technologies, ideas and concepts. We are also aware of the importance of well-designed, thoroughly tested and evaluated software, which allows for faster changes, safer environment, more time, and, perhaps most importantly of all, greater pleasure and fun. Rozwiń