Opis stanowiska pracy
As a C++ Developer, you will have the opportunity to join us in helping hundreds of the world’s best companies, both small and large, in solving their business problems.
You will work with professionals on improving our high-quality software and, at the same time, you will be able to benefit from developing your skills in our fast-paced (and fun!) working environment.
X-Formation is a place where people think independently, are encouraged to be creative and know that what matters most is making a difference by choosing quality over quantity.
What we offer:
- Salary: 6000-14000 PLN gross (UoP) or 7000-17000 PLN (B2B);
- Possibility to work from home (100% remote);
- Opportunity to develop your skills;
- Access to cutting-edge technologies;
- Possibility to work with the latest C++ standards (11/14/17, soon 20);
- Flexible work hours as an alternative to a “9 to 5” schedule;
- Private medical care and free infant care / Multisport card;
- Comfortable, spacious office (Radzikowskiego street);
- Providing assistance in organizing relocation;
- Company's parking facilities;
- Company events;
- Working along smart and motivated people;
- Casual working atmosphere (no dress code is required for the interview);
- Educational Fund.
At X-Formation, we achieve success by building extraordinary teams with exceptional people -- that means finding the best and brightest to join us.
Does that sound like you?
To learn more about the people and the culture at X-Formation, follow us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and on our website.
What we require:
- At least 2 years of experience in C++ software development;
- Understanding of Object-oriented programming;
- Experience in Test-driven development;
- Familiarity with Git;
- Communicate in spoken and written English;
- Proficient in writing high-quality code on Windows and UNIX systems;
- Writing concurrent/multithreaded native code for multiple platforms;
- Working knowledge of networking;
- Working knowledge of Boost libraries;
- Understanding of software development processes and tools;
- Capable of aiding his/her work with a little dose of shell scripting;
- Knowledge of cross-platform programming;
- Understand Continuous Integration/Delivery concepts;
- Knowledge of design patterns;
- Familiarity with Agile methodology;
- Familiarity with code written in Java, C#;
- Familiarity with CMake;
- Familiarity with Atlassian solutions (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket, Bamboo).
Please see our website and learn more about joining our team!
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Na czas nieokreślony
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Średnie zawodowe
- 6 000PLN - 14 000PLN / Monthly (Brutto)
- Branża / kategoria:
- Praca IT - Programowanie / Analizy