Opis stanowiska pracy
Company is growing fast and would like to gain candidate for the role which will involve in to analyze commercial aspect within whole group. Candidate will be engaged in reporting but also recommendation regarding revenue and commercial aspects. Will report direct to Group Revenue Controller but also Commercial Manager for the whole Company.
Few additional words:
The firm is in the process of transforming its applications and streamlining processes to be able to support the rate of growth and ongoing operations. Most recently this has been through the implementation of Salesforce.
That is why we are willing to hire candidate with Salesforce experience (or another ERP system), but also with high developed analytical and communication skills.
For our Client, an international leading international boutique strategy firm advising a wide range of Clients because of growth we are currently looking for proper candidate for Business & Financial Process Analyst (BI/Processes and Salesforece) based in Warsaw City Center.
- Support Commercial Manager and Revenue Controller in day to day reporting, create and edit projects list views, reports and dashboards
- Maintain secure, clean, accurate and up-to-date database (X-functional role)
- Support the Revenue controller with weekly / monthly cycle/ company group scope
- Close cooperation with relevant commercial partners /PMs on projects details/ admin & financial aspects
- Monitor and report data integration problems between Systems, CRM, HR and finance systems (ie the interfaces with BambooHR, Concur & Netsuite/Dimensions)
- Support systems roll out to new offices - especially managing the data migration process
- Ensure training material is in place and consistent across System and material provided to training team for them to support inductions and onboarding.
- Support testing of new enhancements for the twice-yearly Kimble releases
- Oversee the end to end process documentation for process and system changes (SOP and process maps)
- Supporting identification of automation and improvement opportunities.
- A qualified professional with a minimum 3 years of experience in a similar role in international company, preferably in consulting or IT solutions or business solutions, also direct form Financial Audit department but where candidate is able to understand billable hours and utilisation,
- System administration experience (CRM => preferably Salesforce and/or ERP e.g. SAP or other equal data management systems)
- Financial/accounting process understanding needed
- Experience with data and finance analyses
- Month - end closing process experience
- Task management/ Project management skills required
- Excellent communications skills (working with C level team).
- Team player with the ability to cooperate efficiently in different types of teams
- Willingness & ability to obtain new knowledge
- Excellent communication skills in English and Polish
- Be an owner and proactively find solutions to business/systems problems.
Our Client can offer great place to work, possibilities to grow, attractive salary according to experience.
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń