Opis stanowiska pracy
The bank is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, bank delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities.
Market Risk IT (MR IT) supports the Market & Liquidity Risk Management group within the risk division, responsible for Market Risk Management, Scenario Analysis, Risk Consolidation, Risk Capital, Risk Based P&L and the quants responsible for risk measurement models and pricing model validation.
Market Risk IT Change is a team of approximately 80 business analysts across London, Singapore, Poland, and India.
You will work in TSRD project, which contains BA, Dev and QA in Poland and India. You will cooperate with our business partners in UK, US and India. RESPONSIBILITIES
As a Business Analyst, you will gain and broaden your knowledge within the Market Risk domain and take the opportunity to become a Subject Matter Expert and key contact for business and development teams. You will also advance your skills in creation of business requirements and functional specifications to clearly describe and analyze the work planned across Market Risk systems. Your main responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Taking part in BA activities for regulatory and business driven projects, in close cooperation with business stakeholders and IT stakeholders based in London, India, Singapore & New York
- Elicit and analyze business, stakeholders and solution requirements. Define designs, which represent solution to business needs. As well, as deliver project artefacts.
- Create designs using formalized notation and tools supporting design process within globally distributed team
- Preparation of acceptance criteria and support QA in creation of test scenarios
- Conduct workshops, demos, POC (Proof of Concept) reviews to evaluate solution design
- Taking part in various activities through all the software development lifecycle stages, including design, UAT/QA test support and post go-live activities
NICE TO HAVE
- Analytical Thinking and Problem Solving skills accompanied by solid Interaction and Communication skills
- Knowledge and experience in business analysis practices such as Requirements Elicitation, Analysis and Design Definition, Solution Evaluation
- Knowledge of formal notations (UML,BPMN), modelling tools (Enterprise Architect) and requirements handling tools (JIRA, Confluence)
- Ability to translate requirements between business concepts and technical IT language
- Self-organization and ability to plan future activities based on prioritization of time, capacity and urgency while maintaining a healthy work-live balance
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- SQL knowledge
- Knowing TSRD application would be an asset
- Knowing Market Risk would be an asset
- Working in Agile environment would be an asset
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń