Opis stanowiska pracy
Join our Development Center and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. You will work on projects for one of our world-famous clients - Top-tier Investment Bank. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build thorough expertise in the financial industry. On top of an attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest in your professional growth, and allow you to build your professional career effectively.
You will work for the Legal IT department in Zurich, participating in the development of the corporate legal self-service platform.
- Business analysis
- Requirements gathering
- Product Backlog refinement
- Direct communication for business representatives
- Estimations, Investigations, Research
- Active participation in distributed agile process.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven experience as Business Analyst (Financial area / Investment Banking is preferable)
- Experience of working in at least one Agile project (Scrum, Kanban or similar) as Business Analyst
- Understanding of common business analysis concepts and techniques
- Pro-active with good communication skills
- Understanding of Specification by Example concept
- Understanding of Business Driven Development concept
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń