Opis stanowiska pracy
Driven by regulatory demand, our client, a top tier investment bank has to establish Global Operational Continuity in Resolution (OCIR) framework across the existing fragmented local solutions, harmonizing taxonomy, processes and procedures and increasing transparency on dependencies and risks in order to ensure and support going concern during resolution or stress situation.
Objective of our project is to provide a global analytics and MI solution using approved data sources, standardize and improve data quality. This global solution has to allow flexible configuration of regulatory rules to enable decommissioning of local fragmented solutions as well as flexible data models, business rules, documentation standards to ensure that capabilities and solutions are scalable, transparent and facilitate:
- Restructuring - timely execution of a bank's recovery and resolution plan
- Reacting to ad-hoc regulatory requests or rules changes
- Adaptation to a long-term roadmap
- Work with customer proposition and technology teams to elicit product requirements.
- Ensure that product management produce documentation to an adequate level of detail.
- Produce functional specifications that are clear and easy to understand.
- Document workflows and use cases as required.
- Support development.
- Write the technical documentation in specific format.
NICE TO HAVE
- Business analysis experience
- Be able to thoroughly document the results of the analysis to effectively represent business requirements;
- Excellent communication skills in English - verbal and written. Be able to engage well with sponsors and high-ranked business stakeholders, act in a face-paced business, and handle expectations of the challenging stakeholders;
- Be a pro-active, self-running, and adoptive person with the ability to handle multiple streams;
- Experience in Agile/SCRUM Agile methodologies and working in Global Teams
Banking, trading, or financial services experienceCAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń