Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client, a regulated Broker providing online trading in Poland and abroad, we are looking for candidates for the position of a Branch Manager.
- Directing all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with the firm’s objectives
- Assessing local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities
- Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans
- Meeting goals and metrics
- Managing budget and allocate funds appropriately
- Bringing out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
- Locating areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
- Reporting to headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs, any applicable prospective regulatory and legislation changes
- Addressing customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
- Adhering to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws
- Networking to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company
- Staying abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
- Identifying, evaluating and managing strategic risks and opportunities.
- Ensuring compliance with firm’s, branch and industry policies and procedures.
- Increasing the overall productivity of the branch by implementing relevant employee training, budgeting effectively, eliminating inefficiencies and capturing growth opportunities.
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with current customers and establish good relationships with new ones.
- Developing and overseeing sales and marketing strategies.
- Managing daily operations, especially customer service and finance activities, and make improvements as needed.
We look forward to meet candidates who possess:
- Knowledge of MT4 Manager and trading systems
- Management experience, as a general manager or similar role in financial sector
- Ability to meet sales targets and product/services goals
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations, in particular KNF, Data Privacy and Contracting, applicable EU law framework.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Results driven and customer focused
- Leadership and human resources management skills
- BS in Business Administration or related field.
- Excellent communication and writing skills, including in English language.
- IT literate, including CRM system
Devire to międzynarodowa firma rekrutacyjna, założona w Londynie w 1987 roku. Od 20 lat... reprezentujemy wiodących pracodawców na rynku europejskim prowadząc dla nich kompleksowe projekty poszukiwań menedżerów i wyspecjalizowanej kadry.
Poza rekrutacją świadczymy usługi Outsourcingu IT, Pracy Tymczasowej oraz Doradztwa HR. Nasze biura, zlokalizowane są w Warszawie, Wrocławiu, Poznaniu, Katowicach oraz Monachium i Frankfurcie. Jesteśmy częścią Devonshire Investment Group. Rozwiń