Opis stanowiska pracy
Job Title: Backend developer – Garage Management System
Working as part of a scrum team, responsible for the development of the back end, front end, and mobile applications of our European GMS system – CarSys (customer facing application) . The role focuses on realizing the technical IT solution and application following the guidelines of the product owner to develop the functional specification or solution.
As part of the scrum team, the role will involve sharing relevant information on time, making estimates of the feasibility of the solution direction, as well as the useability of default functionalities and solutions. Ultimately, developing with a customer centric mindset.
- Developing, programming, testing, and implementing new functionalities
- Translating functional requirements of business stakeholders to specific technical solutions
- Communicating with front-end developers, functional designers, and other specialists to achieve the best solution or application (scalable, reusable and user friendly)
- Actively attending and contributing in stand ups, using the scrum methodology
- Understanding and experience of agile/scrum methodology
- Professional backend development experience
- Experience with developing backend services in Go (or experience with C#/Java Python of PHP and have the drive to learn Go)
- SQL databases with experience in writing SQL queries
- Knowledge of REST Webservices, JSON, XML and SOAP
- Container experience with Docker
- Experience with cloud platforms like AWS would be desirable
- Knowledge of other web technologies including HTTP(S), DNS, load balancing and micro services
- Continuous integration experience
- Insights in and experience with information management and database management, information analysis, etc
- Experience in automotive (aftermarket) is preferred.
- Self-assured and confident in capabilities and abilities, with the view of expanding knowledge in the automotive and technology sectors
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń