Opis stanowiska pracy
Our Global Graduate Program offers a unique opportunity to top graduates and high-potential junior consultants to rapidly accelerate their career in technology-related Business Consulting. Throughout this 18-month program participants will get a chance to participate in multiple trainings, shadow experienced consultants during onsite consulting projects, and gradually pick up on-site assignments with JDA Clients across Europe.
Associate Consultant is an entry level business consultant role that will work with JDA customers to find out their needs and how JDA’s products or services will fit those needs. The Associate Consultant will spend their time learning everything they can about a variety of different industry verticals and JDA products (with a particular focus on Manufacturing Planning solutions). This role will capture design details, assist in configuration, testing of JDA products, and support go live and client activities regarding JDA implementation projects.
- With guidance and direction from Architects or senior team members the Associate assists in and supports a variety of JDA’s implementation activities.
- Supports the project team as the scribe during meetings in design, construct, test, deploy, and transition phases.
- Creates functional specifications for modifications, interfaces, reports and screens that meet the customers' business objectives.
- Assists and supports project team with configuration and testing of the designed solution.
- Assists and supports customer with their testing and training activities.
- Creates and modifies procedural and system documentation throughout the project.
Knowledge and Skills JDA is looking for:
- Interest and willingness to develop in IT and Supply Chain areas
- Bachelor or Master degree in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain or Computer Science
- 0-2 years of experience in SCM operations, or business/IT consulting
- Computer literacy (practical knowledge of SQL is a major plus)
- Fluency in English (C1+ level)
- Unlimited right to travel and work across the European Union
- Ability and willingness to travel extensively over the next several years (experienced consultants usually travel internationally about 75% of working days, Monday-Friday on the majority of weeks each year)
Nice to have:
- SQL + database
- ML + AI
- Second language
- Highly professional environment of top international functional and technical industry experts
- Chance to deal with the best-in-class SCM solutions (JDA is the leader of all 5 Gartner’s Magic Quadrants of Retail and Supply Chain solutions) and work on-site with the most prestigious and advanced Manufacturing and Retail companies in the world
- Unique investment in employee skills development
- Challenging and fascinating career in supply chain consulting
- Very attractive professional remuneration
JDA Software is the proven leader in artificial intelligence and machine learning... (AI/ML)-driven supply chain and retail solutions for 4,000 of the world’s leading retail, manufacturing and logistics companies. JDA enables an Autonomous Supply ChainTM by connecting its cognitive SaaS solutions from end-to-end - across planning, execution and delivery - with a broad partner ecosystem, empowering customers to better predict and shape demand, transform their product delivery and deliver outstanding customer experiences. JDA’s world-class client brands include 75 of the top 100 retailers, 77 of the top 100 consumer goods companies, and 8 of the top 10 global 3PLs. Running JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com Rozwiń