Opis stanowiska pracy
Assistant IT Project Manager
NR REF.: 1149055
Your new company
For our Client, well-known international financial institution located in Kraków we are looking for a person interested in the role of Assistant IT Project Manager.Your new role
This role will have great opportunity to lead the engineer team and work with both Fraud Analytics, Product Owner, SME and engineering team to implement and deploy the strategic application fraud solution. It also provides lots of chances and possibilities for people to grow into different directions in their career path such as technical production owner or scrum of scrum in future
What you'll need to succeed
- Plans effectively around delivery constraints and optimises the plan to maximise benefits and minimise risk. Develops the plan within DevOps and Agile constraints, considering the delivery approach, key milestones and dependencies within the plan, requirements and scope, effort and resources, budgets and quality
- Ensures the baselined scope, requirements, benefits, schedule and budget are managed as outlined in global transformation framework. Identifies and intervenes where there is variance from plan
- Oversees the tracking of projects risks / issues / dependencies, assesses the impact on the benefit realisation for the projects and takes action to minimise impact, actively challenging and removing obstacles
- Plans and analyses costs, tracking operating and capital spend, and tracks reporting to financial business case commitments and objectives
- Influences and collaborates with key stakeholders and delivery partners to drive the right project outcomes. Represents the project team at discussions regarding project prioritisation and to create buy-in for risk mitigation and contingency plans
- Obtains sponsor and stakeholder buy in to plans, key commitments and changes against baseline as they arise
- Articulates to stakeholders the targeted benefits and takes joint responsibility for benefits realisation
- Work effectively with technology and business teams located in multiple locations / time zones, ensure project deliverables are met.
- Plans and manages the implementation of the change, to ensure business benefits are realised and that the transition from current state to target state is smooth. Ensuring that the organisation and other change audiences are ready, willing and able to function in the new business environment
- Works closely with DevOps delivery partners on planning, design and estimating, bringing together delivery partner teams; actively managing dependencies between these teams and other projects and programmes;
- Sets the pace and operating rhythm, driving a culture of achievement, aligned to DevOps and Agile Ways of Working, and ensures pace by identifying and removing barriers to project success
What you'll get in return
- Excellent experience in Project or Programme Management operating in a Global Technology environment with strong track record of business and IT programme delivery in a complex structure.
- Ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure with competing and changing priorities.
- Proven and demonstrable knowledge of best practice within Project Management, including DevOps, Agile using industry standards, tooling and process.
- Ability to bring analytical rigour, structure and effective solutions to poorly-defined problems
- Proven leadership skills, with a track record of building and motivating high performance teams
- Strong interpersonal, influencing, persuading and communication skills - applicable through multiple channels (written, spoken, workshops, presentations)
- Excellent team leader and player, able to lead others into action, and with ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to find ways of solving or preempting problems.
- Experienced in working with resources in geographically dispersed teams, appreciating and respecting local cultures; Experience of delivery on a global scale (i.e. across time zones & geography and with remote teams)
- Able to demonstrate self-motivated, enthusiastic, pro-active and a proven fast learner
- GCP / AWS cloud certificate is a plus.
- SAFe Agilist certificate is a plus
What you need to do now
- Flexible working hours
- Informal work environment
- Agile methodologies
- Friendly teams and people focused attitude
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Dywizja skupia się na kompleksowej obsłudze firm z sektora telekomunikacji oraz... technologii informatycznych. Nasza oferta usług rekrutacyjnych skierowana jest przede wszystkim do producentów oprogramowania i rozwiązań hardware'owych, integratorów, firm świadczących usługi informatyczne, call center oraz operatorów i dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Obsługujemy również działy IT w firmach, m.in. z branży finansowej,produkcyjnej i FMCG.
Prowadzimy rekrutację na wymagające stanowiska specjalistyczne i kierownicze. Nasza praca oparta jest na branżowym doświadczeniu konsultantów oraz dogłębnej i aktualnej wiedzy o rynku pracy w sektorze informatycznym i telekomunikacyjnym. Bogata sieć kontaktów z najlepszymi specjalistami w dziedzinie IT i telekomunikacji pozwala nam prowadzić rekrutację nawet z dnia na dzień.
Realizując usługi dla naszych Klientów, koncentrujemy się na dostosowaniu usługi do rzeczywistych potrzeb Klienta i przedstawieniu najlepszych kandydatów na dane stanowisko.
FINDING THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE Rozwiń