Opis stanowiska pracy
For our Client, one of the world's leading power and automation engineering companies we are looking for a candidate for the position:
Area Sales Manager – Analytical Products & Systems
In this role you will be a member of the Polish Team, selling analyzers & systems for emission and process measurement applications in Northern Poland region (from Warsaw and to Gdańsk).
- Sells analytical products & systems (emission monitoring systems [CEMS] & process analytical systems in the field of gas and fluid analytics) to customers in Poland
- Negotiates technical and commercial offers – position offerings considering technical solutions, configurations, pricing and execution through coordinating internal stakeholders (e.g. engineering depart., factories)
- Acts as a sales responsible for his/her individual sales area.
- Establishes and maintains effective customer relationships through virtual and on-site meetings
- Monitors sales pipeline using company tools
- Identifies and drives the development of new market opportunities
- University degree in Engineering or related field (preferably Automation/Electrical, Mechanical Engineering; Process Engineering or Chemical Engineering)
- Minimum 3 years of sales or engineering experience in process analytics and/or system integration and/or instrumentation products like: continuous emission monitoring systems (CEMS) [EN 15267, EN 14181]; Systems for process applications (gas & fluid analytics).
- Knowledge of analyzers: e.g. continuous gas analyzers, FTIR, chromatographs.
- Ability to analyze technical specifications, discuss with the client on a technical level and prepare a proper solution offering
- Solid understanding of analytical products, solutions and applications by industry vertical
- an interesting job in a company promoting innovative and modern technologies
- Opportunity for professional development in an international environment and for increasing your abilities and skills in various areas
- Employment in a stable company with an established position in the market.
- Attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.
- Good working environment
Grafton Recruitment jest światowej klasy firmą rekrutacyjną. Posiada oddziały w 14... krajach, takich jak Wielka Brytania, Irlandia, Chile, Czechy, Słowacja, Węgry, Polska, Litwa, Rosja, Portugalia, Francja, Belgia, Turcja i Zjednoczone Emiraty Arabskie. Grafton Recruitment Polska został założony w 1997 roku. Oferujemy zatrudnienie stałe, umowy i pracowników czasowych różnych branży. Rozwiń