Opis stanowiska pracy
The challenges waiting for you:
As a Portfolio Solution Architect you will join a scrum team whose goal is to create a new application based on microservices, to grant bank loans. This solution will be introduced globally, for example in the United States, Hong Kong and Great Britain. Application will have an impact on millions of users.
The key responsibility of Portfolio Solution Architect role is to define the appropriate solutions for “Digital Decisioning” initiative and then ensure developments adhere to design principles and solution blueprints.
- Creating high-level proposals and expressing pros and cons in a business perspective to ensure that you make informed decisions
- Evidence management of concepts, exploration projects to identify, evaluate and possibly adopt the most appropriate solutions
- Training a team of engineers in compliance with technical guidelines and best practices
- Using the agile method, as well as finding their limitations and ways to overcome them
- Supporting the domain architect in carrying out technical architecture reviews
- About 5 years of experience as an architect
- Experienced in Java and modern frameworks
- Practical knowledge about building microservices using a leading technology stack such as Spring Cloud, Spring Boot
- Experience in building internal / external APIs with OAuth, tokenization, encryption
- Experience in designing, coding, testing, implementing and documenting the MuleSoft and Mulesoft Anypoint APIs in Prem, Cloud and Hybrid
- Effective communication, graphic, written and oral skills for technical and non-technical recipients
- Experience in architecture, design and implementation of highly scalable, highly available cloud services and solutions (SaaS)
- You will join the Leader. With over 4 000 specialists, Sii is actually the fastest growing, most successful & undisputed number 1 IT & Engineering services company in Poland!
- You will work on challenging & fascinating international projects run for hundreds of prestigious customers from various sectors & industries
- We will guarantee you many career development opportunities, facilitated by our Job changer application which allows you to change a project, the area of your activity or a place of work
- You will cooperate with the best experts in talented & passionate teams on most advanced cutting-edge technologies
- You will work in Great Place to Work company with amazing atmosphere and authentic values. You will meet new fantastic friends here!
- We will support your personal dreams and initiatives within Passion Sponsorship Program and Power Volunteers Program
- We will invite you to awesome integration meetings, interest groups and meetups
- You will enjoy comfortable, top class, modernly designed offices in the best locations
Sii (www.pl.sii.eu) jest jednym z liderów na rynku IT, świadczącym usługi w obszarze... nowoczesnych technologii. Od ponad 30 lat wspieramy naszych Klientów w zakresie doradztwa, rozwoju oprogramowania, zarządzania infrastrukturą oraz integracji i utrzymania systemów.
W Polsce Sii istnieje od 2006 roku, obecnie ma 5 oddziałów: Warszawa, Gdańsk, Poznań, Wrocław, Kraków, jednak realizuje projekty na terenie całego kraju.
W Sii najważniejsi są ludzie. Poszukujemy osób otwartych i pogodnych, a przy tym kompetentnych i profesjonalnie podchodzących do swoich obowiązków. Dzięki szybkiemu rozwojowi Sii, dołącza do nas co miesiąc ponad 35 Pracowników.
DOŁĄCZ I TY!!! Rozwiń