Opis stanowiska pracy
• Ensure that the process requirements are met, adhered to, completed in accordance with established procedures and standards set.
• Work well independently; complete assigned tasks in the established timeframe as per the process benchmarks.
• Persistently seeks out and interprets information, evidence and gaps and uses their business and specialist knowledge to identify and highlight root causes
• Uses appropriate processes and analytical methods to scrutinize and objectively evaluate data and information in order to investigate and eliminate actual or potential risks or compliance breaches
• Develops knowledge of business activities so as to better understand and clearly articulate the nature of compliance issues and the actual and potential risks associated with them in terms that are meaningful for the business
• Acts as the second line of defense identify underlying themes, possible systemic risks and potential links beyond their immediate area of focus and emerging risks.
• Leads the development of a compliance monitoring framework to ensure that it can anticipate and quickly respond to the changing regulatory environment while remaining cost effective and proportionate to the level of risk and considering the need for continuing commercial business operation
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably from a Commerce or Finance background.
• Minimum of 24 months of Banking or Financial Services Experience
• Should have minimum 2 years’ experience in Compliance / AML process
• Understands what Financial Crime/ Terrorist Financing
• Understands the nature of the AML risks facing their area of business / operation.
• Leads by example, appreciates importance of their role in providing guidance to others
• Has accurate, detailed and timely understanding of technical and process knowledge for their specific role requirements
• Ability to speak and understand English fluently (High Voice)
• Ability to write business letters and reports (High Written)
• Ability to understand and interpret numeric data
• Flexibility to work shifts.
• Knows how and when to report suspicious activity on an end to end basis
• Understands Global Standards especially Financial Crime Risk Rating
• Understands the need for Customer Due Diligence differentiation of higher risk customers – i.e. ‘Special Categories of Clients’
• If working in a KYC/processing role understands how to use the internet to optimize investigations
• Is able to make judgment calls on risk rating, is able to interpret and apply policy – knows to refer to Global functions for guidance
• Stable job in professional team,
• Interesting path of career in an international organization,
• Consistent scope of responsibilities,
• Private health care, employees’ benefits.
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń