Opis stanowiska pracy
What you will do:
- Develop new features and improve upon existing front-end for our web apps, supported by PM and UX/design team, caring for the product and customer satisfaction
- Perform code review for projects or features made by other team members
- Care about code quality and automated testing
- Promote and encourage best coding practices
- Share your knowledge with junior team members
- Flexible form of employment (UoP/B2B/UoZ)
- Flexible working hours
- Job near the city centre
- Nice office with plenty of space to chill out before/after and during work :)
- A rarely changing team (on average, our people have been working in Makimo for over 4 years out of 8 years of company's existence)
- Good vibe in the office
- Free parking spots in the vicinity of the office
Technologies used in our projects:
- In the backend: Python/Django, PostgreSQL, sometimes Node.js, rarely MySQL
- JIRA and Bitbucket (obligatory code review)
- Git (git-flow specifically)
- Our own style and best practices guide
Salary range in this offer is B2B net (excl. VAT)
Makimo is an innovative software house that creates various kinds of bespoke, tailored-made... applications in a variety of modern technologies.
We work both for small, niche companies as well as international organizations. Everything we do is driven by our passion - we deliver exciting & sometimes even revolutionary projects to our clients.
There is certainly a life besides clients - our team is a great gang which tackles different challenges on a daily basis. Atmosphere is great, as not many team members change over the years.
And what is your business with us? You fill find plenty opportunities to develop your skills, a lot of cookies, crisps and coffee :). And, of course, quite a decent amount of money :). Rozwiń