Truck driver C+EOd: time2work sp. z o.o
Miejsce pracy: 45-332 Opole
Rodzaj pracy: Pełny etat
Rodzaj umowy: Na czas nieokreślony
Ilość wakatów: 1
Minimalne doświadczenie: 1 rok
Wykształcenie: Bez wykształcenia
Branża: Praca Transport / Spedycja / Praca dla kierowców
Our client provides professional TSL services (Transport, Forwarding, Logistics). The company’s activities cover the whole of Europe. It has 100 Scania tractor units, together with Krone mega trailers with an internal height of three meters. Each vehicle is driven by two experienced drivers. For our client, we are looking for C+E category drivers.
The routes cover the entire EU, while the main routes are Poland – Germany – Spain – France – Benelux – Great Britain, as well as Sweden, the Czech Republic and Slovakia.
• work in an international company,
• work in the 3/1 system (3 weeks on the road / 6 days at home) – salary around PLN 10,000 net/month,
• work in the 6/1 system (6 weeks on the road / 6 days at home) – salary around PLN 11,500 – 12,000 net/month,
• stable salary,
• work in a double cast (2 drivers on the route),
• stable employment: employment contract,
• direct employment with the employer,
• assistance in obtaining documents for the driver.
• qualifications required to practice as a professional driver (professional qualification course, C+E driving license, driver’s card, psychological tests),
• one of two documents: driver’s qualification card or driving license with code 95,
• at least one year of experience as a professional driver,
• confirmation of experience in the form of: employment certificate (English translation) or references
• motivation and willingness to work.
If you do not have a driver’s qualification card or a driving license with the code 95 entry, but you want to work as a C+E driver, contact the recruiter and ask about the possibility of support in completing the formalities.