Opis stanowiska pracy
NR REF.: 1133182
#ADMINISTRATOR #TRAININGADMIN #JOBOFFER
For our client global leader in Gas and Oil Industry MAERSK DRILLING We are looking for Training Administrator. MAERSK is opening new office in the center of Gdansk. Join this exiting STARTUP and develop as the company grows. General Description
The key responsibility of the training administrator is to provide transactional and administrative services to Training Specialists and Training Analysts. As well as ensuring data quality and support of optimisation of processes related to training.
- Handle IFS invoicing for training.
- Arrange of internal and external courses.
- Support the rig teams as and when required.
- Ad hoc training administrative tasks
- Administrative support of MyLearning.
- Technical and administrative support of competency assessment tools.
- Owner of the training infra-structure on SharePoint and Intranet.
- Support the training specialists in offshore/onshore training matters.
- Support the training specialists in providing input to tenders, start-ups and close-downs.
- Assist the specialists in updating and revising the training playbook at regular intervals in order for the team to deliver core tasks in projects.
- Assist the specialists with support and guidance to stakeholders in terms of HR and/or training processes, including implementation and execution of company procedures, such as service delivery models, SOPs etc.
- Ensure SAP updates are done as per processes and guidelines.
- Assist the specialists in providing training reporting information as and when required.
- Formal education at bachelor level or equivalent within relevant field
- Minimum 1,5 years of relevant job experience (1 FTE)
- Fluent in English, written and verbally
- SAP HR experienced
- Detailed oriented and high ability to have several tasks open at same time
- International work experience i.e. cultural understanding
Safety and environment
- Ensure that Health, Safety, Environment and Corporate Social Responsibility standards are considered and incorporated where possible in the development and improvement of processes.
Our Client offers
- competitive salary and benefits,
- high standard of everyday work in a Scandinavian environment,
- modern office in the centre of Gdańsk
- possibility to develop your career in international environment.
- You will have a chance to join the company at the beginning of its presence in Gdańsk and align your career with the growth of the company.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń