Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for an experienced Telesales Manager for our client in Kraków, Poland.
The Telesales Manager’s oversees the daily running and management of a call centre, overseeing a sales team, meeting any sales targets and the development and training of telesales staff.
Duties of a Telesales Manager:
- Coaching, inspiring and motivating a sales team.
- Ensuring the team meets the sales targets.
- Sales training, development, and performance management.
- A good understanding of the market dynamics in the respective sector.
- Developing sales strategies to guarantee success and growth.
- Developing and maintaining customer relationships
- Disciplined use of CRM system, communication and customer management.
- Handling customer complaints and enquiries.
- Monitoring random calls for quality assurance.
- Forecasting and analysing sales data.
- Regular reporting of KPI’s to directors
- Keeping to targets and managing KPI’s.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and compensation package
- A laptop to ensure smooth working
- A mobile telephone based on the actual company regulations
- Yearly bonus for an ongoing motivation
- Flexible working environment: 1-2 home office day/week; flexi office
- Internal trainings to empower you to be at your best
- Yearly performance dialogue to support your development so you can reach your goals
- Innovative working environment where your ideas are heard
- Corporate health and well-being program
- min.2 years of Telesales experience
- Experience managing a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks at any given time
- Detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Keeps things in perspective
- Tenacious in driving delivery of goals; goes beyond what others think is possible
- Always starts from the customer perspective when making decisions.
PS is one of the leading HR Consultancy companies in Hungary. We provide recruiting... solutions for comapnies. Rozwiń