Opis stanowiska pracy
Technical Services Senior Delivery Manager
NR REF.: 1152629
Your new company
For our Client, well-known international healthcare company located in Poznań we are looking for a person interested in the role of Technical Services Senior Delivery Manager. Your new role
As Technical Services Senior Delivery Manager you will manage the delivery of technical services in support of various BUs and manage key operational support for priority activity within the established functional portfolios of the global Tech organization. You will also be accountable for critical aspects of change management, running and coordinating specific strategic meetings and stakeholder forums as well as having responsibility to ensure that all support activities are achieved per the service level agreement and that performance is aligned to established metrics.
These responsibilities include some of the following:
What you'll need to succeed
- Interact directly with all Tech groups, business owners/users, external product vendors, data vendors, and offshore support suppliers.
- Coordinate back-log covering multiple layers of complexity while working across parallel workstreams.
- Accountable for running delivery of multiple products/solutions simultaneously throughout multiple waves and various phases
- Responsible for creating and running complex risk logs, identifying risk mitigation opportunities and driving resolution of blockers.
- Serve as change lead ensuring proactive engagement with stakeholders and key participants.
- Develop, operationalize and run key stakeholder events, forums and meetings in support of business priorities.
- Set and monitor service levels and conduct service reviews with all areas.
- Responsible for the identification and execution of operations improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership at the enterprise level.
- Responsible for the management and remediation of any audit or compliance findings standards and execution of routine testing of agreed IT Continuity Plans.
- Serve as the point of contact for service operations performance with the Tech Business Partners and Stakeholders.
- Monitor service performance against service level agreements and produce service reports and escalate as required for business-critical impact.
- Ensure agreed transition processes and schedules are followed to ensure successful introduction of new capabilities or versions of existing capabilities.
- Responsible for ensuring that standard processes are applied and adhered.
- Establish total cost of ownership at scale of assets and capabilities within their defined function.
- Negotiate with relevant parties in respect of disruptions and major amendments to the provision of services.
- Review capability delivery to ensure that agreed targets are met and prepare proposals to meet forecast changes.
- Liaison with internal and external stakeholders to ensure support service is maintained.
- Meet clear direction and objectives of defined performance measures and standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer, Information Sciences, Business Economics, or equivalent experience (consult manager on equivalent experience).
- Minimum five (5) years developing data driven solutions.
- Demonstrated performance and delivery management experience involving data driven solution analysis, extensive problem solving, and the demonstrating ability to create opportunities without compromising our strategy.
- Track record in successful delivery of solution design, programme and product delivery and/or service management experience.
- Prior experience managing or involved in delivering Tech capabilities and Product aligned activities with a track record of high achievement in this role.
- Demonstrated experience working in a matrix environment across functions, geographies and cultures.
- Experience with operations and capability development with strong technical, business and digital acumen.
- Scrutiny and rigour around attention to detail.
- Experience with data analytics, data software, data tools and processes.
- Experience with Product Management and Agile Ways of Working.
- Experience leading change and driving change management
- Knowledge of service operations, processes, service delivery, reporting, and continuous improvement.
- Ability to drive outcomes and manage stakeholder expectations.
- Familiar with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering Tech Capability priorities.
- Fluent English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to influence others, make technical decisions and initiate actions
Preferred Qualifications: If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
What you'll get in return
- Experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Solid awareness of Data and Analytics terminology and persona.
- Experience with Technical skills transformation and upskilling.
- Strong financial acumen with applied experience in value frameworks/value analysis.
- Experience in SCRUM.
- MBA or other advanced degree
- Power BI
- Delivery/DevOps tools (eg Jira, Confluence etc.)
- Product Management and Discovery Tools (eg Silverback, Typeform etc.)
What you need to do now
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment with attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Family friendly environment (Flexible working solutions: Short Fridays).
- Employee Assistance Programme – access to free psychological, legal and financial advisory and support.
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalised learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits every day.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Dywizja skupia się na kompleksowej obsłudze firm z sektora telekomunikacji oraz... technologii informatycznych. Nasza oferta usług rekrutacyjnych skierowana jest przede wszystkim do producentów oprogramowania i rozwiązań hardware'owych, integratorów, firm świadczących usługi informatyczne, call center oraz operatorów i dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Obsługujemy również działy IT w firmach, m.in. z branży finansowej,produkcyjnej i FMCG.
Prowadzimy rekrutację na wymagające stanowiska specjalistyczne i kierownicze. Nasza praca oparta jest na branżowym doświadczeniu konsultantów oraz dogłębnej i aktualnej wiedzy o rynku pracy w sektorze informatycznym i telekomunikacyjnym. Bogata sieć kontaktów z najlepszymi specjalistami w dziedzinie IT i telekomunikacji pozwala nam prowadzić rekrutację nawet z dnia na dzień.
Realizując usługi dla naszych Klientów, koncentrujemy się na dostosowaniu usługi do rzeczywistych potrzeb Klienta i przedstawieniu najlepszych kandydatów na dane stanowisko.
FINDING THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE Rozwiń