Technical Sales Manager for Poland - B2B Automotive
For our Client, Scandinavian manufacturing Group with wide operations we are looking for a Sales Manager to help the company to enter Polish market and also expand on German and Italian markets.
Our Client is a part of Scandinavian Group, that has factories established in Sweden, Germany and Lithuania. They are supplier of high quality sheet metal products and services.
The position included building a network of existing and new clients in the area, working close with other entities within the Group exchanging information and support.
This is an Area/Country Sales Manager position joining an international company that starts operations in Poland and in Germany and Italy (some first connections already have been made).
The position is flexible, the stationery office will be rented together with the new Sales Manager in the future.
- min.3 years of experience in active sales technical B2B for automotive sector
Experience in working in stamping or production from sheet metal companies preferable
- Experience in Automotive or home appliance industry (if possible)
- Hunter approach
- Home office at the beginning, in the future the office will be rented
- English (fluent) for internal discussions with international colleagues
- Germany language (second language if possible)
- He/she will learn about our services and technical specifications. Technical support will be provided during visiting customer and in negotiation phases.
- The candidate works independently starting with investigation of the market, finding potentials, building relationship, introducing company, and offering services.
- He/she periodically reports to the managing director, participates in decisions connected to marketing activities and strategical develop of market
- company car provided
Contract type: Na czas nieokreślony
About Michael Page
Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers.