Technical Project ManagerLocation: Krakow
Have you successfully managed large-scale IT Application and Security projects? Do you like managing all aspects of a project? Are you confident in delivering the objectives within highly complex projects? Then we might be looking just for you!
You'll be working in the Cyber Security Services organization in Poland, in a team which is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
We review, develop and deliver global solutions to maintain or change our IT security with our business counterparts. As an IT project manager, you'll play an important role in seeing that the development methodology is followed and discuss technical design with the architects, but also pragmatically align decisions with the stakeholders owning and operating solutions that the project team delivers. Our culture centers around partnership with our businesses, transparency, accountability and empowerment, and passion for the future.
We're looking for an IT Project Manager to:
- be responsible for the delivery of IT projects, focusing on Vulnerability Management;
- in close collaboration with the Application and Infrastructure Security Program Stakeholders - manage the deployment of a new vulnerability detection technology to the Chief Information Security Office;
- manage the budget, risk, dependencies, quality and change at project level;
- drive effective project governance to stay in line with scope, budget and timelines;
- assess and remediate risks and issues, tracking these plus deliverables on our RAID reports;
- liaise with project stakeholders, gaining go forward decisions and signoffs, but also unplanned ad-hoc requests for improvement from the Cyber Operations teams;
- allocate, utilize and direct personnel resources to drive projects to completion.
- worked as an IT project manager in the Cyber Security environment, for at least 3 - 5 years within the finance sector or large global organizations;
- managed all facets of large-scale projects and met deliverables;
- experience in vendor engagement - contract scope, cost, timelines, penalties discussion/negotiation
- a track record of managing RFI/RFP processes for sourcing and implementing top-tier/industry-leading security technologies
- excellent communicator, able to articulate requirements, lead matrix resources, produce high-quality status reporting and updates for key stakeholders;
- proven success managing technical delivery of solutions in agile and waterfall oriented teams;
- adaptable and able to work effectively across different teams and functions (non-IT);
- educated to degree level or equivalent qualification or work experience in a relevant area.
NICE TO HAVE
- Cyber Security projects hands-on experience
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office toolkit (advanced Excel)
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world