Opis stanowiska pracy
- Ensuring the Polish Scrum Teams are following Scrum and Agile as closely as possible and assisting the teams when they hit impediments
- Focus on Stakeholders satisfaction and delivery, managing customer's expectations
- Ensuring work pipeline for all teams (in Krakow and Wroclaw)
Tracking delivery status for ongoing features
- Tracking teams performance and issues
- Raising delivery risks to Stakeholders and negotiate options. Assisting Scrum teams via escalation of domain experts with any delivery issues to allow teams to focus on development changes.
- Weekly portfolio review and weekly delivery status reports for Stakeholders
- Discussing with Stakeholders possible solutions for problem areas (like Testing strategy, Tech Debt management, Pre inception phase, Release process and Process standardization), regular communication with Stakeholders on future process changes
- Setting up and running Scrum of scrums within the Poland Scrum teams to share knowledge and suggestions for continuous improvement within the process and product.
- Championing & promoting Scrum and Agile within the teams.
- Strategic initiatives development and implementation
- Contracts review and renewal
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń