Opis stanowiska pracy
Tasks Coordinator with German
NR REF.: 1103948
For our client, an international business consulting company, we are looking for the Tasks' Coordinator with a great passion for the German language, who is brave enough to take the responsibility of coordinating tasks of Presentation Specialists. What does it mean to be the Tasks' Coordinator?
Your main duty would be to coordinate requests, tasks and workflow of a Presentation Specialists Team in an organized, logical and properly prioritised way.
You stand as a bridge between them, the team responsible for the creation of business presentation, and consultants, who are requesting those presentations. In other words, your main tasks would be:
What should you have to succeed, to start your new career as the Tasks' Coordinator?
- Decide, whether the team is able to receive any more tasks (manage production capacity)
- To receive new requests, review (its completeness and clarity), classify and prioritize them
- Ensure proper documentation processing in the internal system
- Contact with requestors with follow-ups and for clarification, if needed
- Set-up timeliness and deadlines, assign tasks to the specific, accurate production resources to maintain the best quality of execution
- Diagnose and resolve workflow blockades in the intake and production processes
What you get in return
- German language C2 level is a must , as this is the language that Presentation Specialists are working with
- English language level B2+
- Knowledge of MS Office, especially PowerPoint (not required, but would be an asset)
- Excellent communication and organisation skills
- Engagement, open-mindset and customer focused attitude
- Willingness to learn and share knowledge
- Attention to details and best quality
Other than gaining the experience of working in a multicultural, global company and a full-time employment contract after the 3-months’ probation
, you will gain a wide range of benefits such as:
What you need to do now
- Lunch fund and free snacks in the office
- Range of flexible benefits
- Various global courses
- Year bonus
- Medical healthcare
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Zespół HAYS Office Support specjalizuje się usługach cross-dywizyjnych i ukierunkowany... jest na poszukiwanie pracowników do działów administracji, kandydatów specjalizujących się w zagadnieniach HR, czy też osób do Call Centre/BPO.
W ramach specjalizacji HAYS Office Suport obsługiwane są następujące jednostki: obsługa biura / sekretariat (od stanowisk asystentów i młodszych specjalistów, po stanowiska HR Manager, Office Manager itp.), zasoby ludzkie (HR Direktor, HR Advisor, stanowiska specjalistyczne w działach HR) oraz Contact Cetle/BPO.
At HAYS Office Support our expert consultants provide exceptional cross-divisional service to candidates and clients alike by placing candidates across all levels of administrative, HR and Call Centre/BPO roles. Within this specialism we operate 3 units: Office Support/Secretarial (from office junior and data entry roles up to administration manager, office manager and project management positions), Human Resources (HR Manager and Director roles as well as HR Advisor , Generalist and Specialist jobs), Contact Centre/BPO (from Agent / Advisor level positions in inbound service & sales, inbound or outbound customer service representatives to centre team leader and team manager, as well as call centre trainer and operations director roles). Rozwiń