Opis stanowiska pracy
This is newly created role with the purpose to focus on the processes related to supply chain area. On this position you will work closly with business users from supply chain area and IT stakeholders. Your main objective will be to ensure that new ERP system supports supply chain processes and enables the company to grow. You will receive ERP training covering specialist technical and product knowledge to support you in your role. The selected candidate will act as an interface between business operations and the IT function in order to provide sucessful migration to a new ERP system. You will be a part of a team of functional specialists, supporting the business users in using, maintaining and developing applications and data within their specialist business area.
Our client is a global company from the manufacturing sector that creates its first Center of Excellence. The Group has ambition to develop their processes and thanks to that to transform its business. They are operating in every continent delivering specialized products. Currently, they are heavily investing in creating new structures and migration to a new ERP.
- Play a functional expert role for supply chain processes
- Advice the application development team, how supply chain processes can look like. By supply chain processes we mean e.g.: procurement, stock management, inbound and outbound logistics, transportation.
- Actively contribute to the successful migration to the new ERP system
- Act as an interface between the business operations and the IT stakeholders
- To help to maintain control of the data and advising business users of how best to use the data for reporting and business intelligence.
- To identify and develop a very clear understanding of the current processes, how it is structured and how it supports daily operations.
- Preparing functional specifications to define the necessary configuration of applications to enable changes, together with the Business Applications team
- To plan, design and assist in organising solution testing
- Act as Data Steward for supply chain data (support the migration of data, provide analysis of the current state of the functional data, consolidate and prepare data for reporting, provide reports and guidance on the quality of data, issues, errors or incompatibilities etc.)
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in supply chain area
- Professional experience in international environment, preferably in manufacturing sector
- Professional experience in business process design is a strong plus
- Very good command of English language
- IT Literate with experience of MS Office and collaboration tools
- Good balance of big picture and attention to detail
- Ability to understand and follow strategic and tactical objectives
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Medical package
- Multisport card
- Additional group insurance
- Social funds
- This is a highly stimulating opportunity for you to progress your skills and experience by playing a leading role in Group's plans to become a data driven organisation.
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń