Opis stanowiska pracy
Stock Reconciliation & Distribution Planner
My client is one of the biggest Biopharmaceutical companies in the world and they strive to serve patients with the highest quality. They focus on serious diseases that have little to no cure and distribute their medicine to hospitals and pharmacies in over a 100 different countries. Numerous lives have been prolonged and saved with the use of their therapies and medicine. This company combines science and entrepreneurship and their culture makes it a special place to work. They are based in the Noord-Brabant region. Are you ready to join?
In this role you will ensure inventory alignment between the companies planning and planning of third parties.
You will drive continuous improvement initiatives and deliver on productivity targets. Next to that you will provide input for the monthly KPI’s. During all steps in the process you will be ensuring compliance with SOX and GMP regulations. Finally you will also identify and initiate process and system improvements.
- You will be the business process owner for stock reconciliation and perform the reconciliation between 3rd party inventory and the company and find root causes of any discrepancies
- You will coordinate physical stock counts and complete all related documentation
- Schedule Finished Drug product inventory and simultaneously optimize the efficiency of distribution
- Coordinate timely shipment of the Finished Drug Products with various external groups
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain or life sciences
- Fluent in English in oral and written communication
For this role an EU passport or VISA for Europe is required. No Intercontinental sponsorship possible. Are you ready to take a new step in your career? If you are interested or know someone who is interested, please contact Leslie Fraser or upload your resume using the apply button.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń