Opis stanowiska pracy
SSRA Cyber Security Senior Analyst
NR REF.: 1154016
Your new company
We are a science-led global healthcare company with a special purpose: to help people do more, feel better, live longer. We have 3 global businesses that research, develop and manufacture innovative pharmaceutical medicines, vaccines and consumer healthcare products. We aim to bring differentiated, high-quality and needed healthcare products to as many people as possible, with our scientific and technical know-how and talented people. We strive to attract the best people and to create an environment that empowers and inspires. Your new role
We are looking for an experienced SSRA Analyst to support CH Office of Deputy CISO supporting company’s Consumer separation and disentanglement program. Specialist on this role will provide a critical function supporting the planning and preparation for TSR Consumer Separation. The SSRA Analyst role will engage with senior business partners and requires a clear understanding of business imperatives in order to build commensurate cyber security controls around third-party risk. Highly skilled at diagnosing problems, modelling and analyzing data should be in your forte. This requires attention to detail and resourcefulness beyond compromise.
The role will provide YOU the opportunity to lead key activities to progress YOUR career! These responsibilities include:
What you'll need to succeed
- Maintain and mature the third-party risk management process framework for cybersecurity risk, including vital standards, procedures, and technologies
- Execute and support the full lifecycle of information security and third-party risk assessments as needed, either individually or through available resources.
- Provide clarifying support, where vital, to internal third-party relationship owners or third-party representatives in their efforts to provide responses to the security risk assessment questionnaire.
- Coordinate with Legal and Procurement representatives to ensure accurate privacy and security clauses are included in third-party contracts
- Collaborate with internal third-party relationship owners and third-party representatives to recommend vital security controls to effectively mitigate risks to the company
- Provide consultancy SME support in conducting security posture assessments as part of continuous monitoring or post breach scenarios to ensure that suppliers have adequate security controls.
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in translating third-party responses to assessment questionnaires, using sound judgement, into concise risk exposure reporting for delivery to internal partners
- Ability to identify sophisticated issues, communicate to relevant partners and help with the decision making
- Experience in ensuring robust tracking and remediation of third-party security and privacy risk exposures identified through assessment processes
- Experience and understanding of cybersecurity principles, cybersecurity controls, and related technologies and products
- Ability to integrate knowledge of the cybersecurity implications of networks, systems and implications with business process and behavioral security concerns into a well-articulated single risk picture that can be readily understood by business management and risk and compliance professionals
- Ability to write custom reports providing a wide range of security expertise to the business functions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
What you'll get in return
- Experience and knowledge across different frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, CIS etc.
- Understand innovations and evolving best practices among industry practitioners of third-party security risk management to continually mature processes.
- Working with virtual teams located in different countries around the world, aligning and adapting different work, culture and communication styles.
- Implementing innovative ideas on detection and prevention controls
- Ability to prioritize, delegate, and foster the development of high-performance teams to lead/support an environment driven by customer service and teamwork
What you need to do now
- Contract of employment with attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Family friendly environment (Flexible working solutions: Short Fridays).
- Employee Assistance Program – access to free psychological, legal and financial advisory and support.
- Life insurance and pension plan.
- Attractive private medical package
- Sports cards (Multisport).
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure.
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training).
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits every day.
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- You can work up to 4 days a week from home
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
Dywizja skupia się na kompleksowej obsłudze firm z sektora telekomunikacji oraz... technologii informatycznych. Nasza oferta usług rekrutacyjnych skierowana jest przede wszystkim do producentów oprogramowania i rozwiązań hardware'owych, integratorów, firm świadczących usługi informatyczne, call center oraz operatorów i dostawców usług telekomunikacyjnych. Obsługujemy również działy IT w firmach, m.in. z branży finansowej,produkcyjnej i FMCG.
Prowadzimy rekrutację na wymagające stanowiska specjalistyczne i kierownicze. Nasza praca oparta jest na branżowym doświadczeniu konsultantów oraz dogłębnej i aktualnej wiedzy o rynku pracy w sektorze informatycznym i telekomunikacyjnym. Bogata sieć kontaktów z najlepszymi specjalistami w dziedzinie IT i telekomunikacji pozwala nam prowadzić rekrutację nawet z dnia na dzień.
Realizując usługi dla naszych Klientów, koncentrujemy się na dostosowaniu usługi do rzeczywistych potrzeb Klienta i przedstawieniu najlepszych kandydatów na dane stanowisko.
FINDING THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE A DIFFERENCE Rozwiń