Sr. Quality Assurance Manager / GMP / PHARMA / PERMANENT
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Pharmaceutical organisation, based in Brussels Hoofdstedelijk Gewest Belgium.
The CompanyThey are focused on improving the quality of life of their patients by providing the best solutions.
Role DescriptionOur client is looking for a QA manager who is capable of taking responsibility for the quality department. In this role you will set up and develop the Quality Management System in accordance with the current regulations. In addition you will have to secure the operational quality tasks and collaboration with other departments. As QA manager you will report to the head of Quality Assurance.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities include:
- Managing and motivating the QA department
- Leading a team of 20 FTE, including 3 direct reports
- Ensuring the development of all members with the QA
- Setting up, monitoring and reporting the essential KPI's
- Reviewing and approving quality documents
- Compliancy with current regulations and organize inspections by authorities
- Managing the Quality agreements
- Responsible for establishment and improving the quality systems
- Drafting and managing the budget of the QA department
Requirements- A MSc in the life sciences
- At least 6 years of experience in a similar position in the pharmaceutical sector
- You have a pragmatic, problem-solving and quality-oriented attitude
- You have a thorough knowledge of GMP guidelines.
- You have experience in leading teams
- You have excellent knowledge of English and Dutch or French
Other informationWe offer you an inspiring work environment with the possibilities to express your ideas and a competitive salary.
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Ria Bos.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria:
Praca Kontrola jakości