Opis stanowiska pracy
Our IT team based in Katowice in one of the leading companies from the energetic sector is looking for a professional skilled in managing the SQL databases to become our new SQL database Administrator or Lead Technician.
Profound knowledge of relational DB’s
• Profound knowledge of T-SQL
• Profound knowledge of high availability solutions
• Profound knowledge of SQL Server 2005- 2017 (2019)
• Profound knowledge of BI solutions
• Profound knowledge of cloud services (AWS, AZURE, IBM)
• Profound experience with optimization of the SQL code
• The profound ability to solve efficiency problems
• Self- reliance on solving and implementation of tasks
• Profound knowledge of Windows Server
• Good knowledge of PowerShell
Nice to have:
Experience in a similar position (5 years)
• SQL Certificates
WiPjobs focuses its business on qualified, professional and skilled recruitment and HR... consultancy.
Our goal is to understand candidate’s needs and provide the best solution for the future employee and employer.
We recruit candidates in several sectors, ranging from Customer Service, Accountancy, HR, Technical Support to Insurance, Sales, Logistics, IT, Finance, etc. Rozwiń