Opis stanowiska pracy
Do you want to help improve experiences of cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products? If so, our client Software Infrastructure team is the right place for you!
Our team writes large scale infrastructure and tools in C#, Perl and C++ for Windows and Linux. Our software is utilized during all stages of product development across teams worldwide and includes distributed automation and build processes, web applications and databases to track millions of records generated by thousands of systems.
We are constantly adapting our software development processes (e.g. continuous integration, unit testing and TDD, code reviews) to manage the challenges we accept.
We are looking for a Source Control Management Engineer, who will be responsible for managing and preparing version control systems, as well as designing integrations with them. The ability to work on multiple platforms and to design reusable and scalable modules is critical for this role.
We're expecting a candidate with excellent communication skills and vast technical experience: the products you'll be building are modern development toolchains, tailored for numerous projects and developers around the globe.
The work happens in close relation with teammates worldwide, so fluency in English is a must.
There's also some DevOps work in your team so DevOps skills are desirable but not required. You'd be working mostly with Jenkins pipelines to build or improve developer experience in many places across the company (this role is not bound to a particular project) - so you can expect a variety of challenges and working with very diverse technologies & processes.
- Manage repositories in various version control systems (Perforce, VSTS, Git)
- Integrate other services through git hooks or github hooks
- Configure code review tools, build and test steps. Create fully integrated and feature-rich solutions.
- Document technical and design decisions for other team members
- Build tools and automation that eliminate repetitive tasks
- Be involved in support of existing production environment
NICE TO HAVE
- Expertise in version control systems such as Perforce and Git
- In-depth knowledge of code collaboration tools, such as ReviewBoard, Gerrit, GitLab or GitHub. (Administration experience is required)
- Advanced experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Perl, Python or Groovy
- Extensive administrative knowledge of Windows and Linux environments
- Proven track record in infrastructure development, build and release automation, continuous integration and deployment
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Knowledge of DevOps systems and processes (e.g Jenkins, TeamCity, Artifactory)
- Knowledge of build processes in various technologies (especially C/make, C#/.net)
- Foreman, Chef, Salt and similar technologies
- Experience with testing solutions
- Experience with CDN solutions
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń