Opis stanowiska pracy
SW Engineer with strong Development background and QA expertise as a plus for open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client
Our program was started as the migration of the financial instruments trading legacy mainframe system to a new technical, highly-scalable platform. The success of the program in both the migration and creation of a scalable platform led to it being selected as the strategic platform providing full-scale of advisory services for one of the biggest financial institutions in the world. This has led to significant further investment for legacy system migrations and technical improvements. Currently we have teams across several locations (New York, Wroclaw) on those projects
- Collaboration with stakeholders of delivery process (including business and users)
- SW development and testing
- Requirements analysis
- Support dev and testing environment
- Design of tests, estimation and planning of QA automation activities
- Investigation and resilving of defects
NICE TO HAVE
- Have a background in Software Engineering and BDD, TDD, QA (significant plus)
- Either a Bachelors' or above in a Science field preferably in Software Engineering, Information systems etc.
- Have at least 3 years of professional coding experience covering all facets of Software Development Life cycle (Requirements Gathering, Design, Development while Testing)
- Can code in a mainstream OOP language such as Java
- Strong foundation in Functional Programming principles and experience with any of the relevant languages such as Scala, Kotlin, Closure etc.
- Strong Test Driven Development experience
- Can work with other Software Engineers and come up with recipes to write
- Unit tests using Mocking, Stubbing and other strategies
- Integration testing within the layers of an Application (Example: Testing the integration between Controller, Service & DAO layers in an MVC architecture)
- Can work with Product and Technical leaders to develop Quality assurance plans
- Understands the right mix of types Testing needed - i.e Unit, Integration, Functional, API/Systems, Regression and Performance testing
- Can refactor, improve and fix code quality issues
- Have a good understanding of CI/CD principles, Git Flow strategies and Agile methodologies
- Knowledge in financial sector is a plus
- QA Automation background
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń