Opis stanowiska pracy
Senovo IT is urgently looking for motivated software development engineers who can utilize his/her Programming knowledge & skill sets to implement high quality solutions and proactively suggest improvements.
Candidate will also be responsible for profiling and improving microservices performance and documenting the same.
The person should be able to work in an agile environment, interact with multiple stakeholders for requirement gathering, assessment and implementation. Candidate should have in-depth knowledge of Microservices concepts with experience in hosting the same in cloud preferably AWS stack.
Required Experience / Competences
- Minimum of 5 years of strong hands-on experience of technologies such as Java/J2EE - SprintBoot, Apache Camel, REST, WSS, JSON, XML, SOAP and Swagger.
- Strong experience in using AWS Cloud Platform and Services like AWS PMS, AWS API Gateway, AWS CM, AWS SM, AWS NLB and AWS Code Commit.
- Strong experience in design, build, deploy, maintain and enhance Microservices.
- Good experience in integrating Microservices with OAuth2 Token systems, Kafka Topics and API Gateways.
- Good experience developing within agile methodology using CI/CD pipeline.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively in a problem-solving environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
If interested and available, please kindly send your CV for immediate consideration.
Senovo IT is a leading global provider of contract and permanent staff.
We have over... 10 years of experience in ERP, EAI/SOA/BPM and CRM technologies, bringing talent, drive and innovation to international projects. Rozwiń