Opis stanowiska pracy
As a Business Analyst you will work closely with business stakeholders to elicit demands, manage IT-development as well as TCO for your area of responsibility. You will analyse, transform and resolve business challenges with technical solutions. The Business Analyst steers the development to ensure architectural adherence, delivery of value and drive digitalization of business processes.
The role requires 5+ years of experience in the area of Server, Storage and Cloud Technologies. In the past you have managed server platforms running on Windows and Linux OS with NFS, iSCSI and SAN attached storages, and you have worked with Cloud integration, both private and public Clouds. You are experienced in monitoring and alerting events using available tools.
We have an outsourced IT environment where you will work closely together with our suppliers. Your tasks are to support the Operations and Development of our Private and Public Cloud Architecture based on the Business’ demands, to define necessary monitoring and to follow-up defined KPIs with our suppliers – all on a global scale. You also support Business’ triggered projects where IT Infrastructure plays a role.
- Define and own our hardware portfolio for local computing & store needs and our Private and Public Cloud environments including security and monitoring
- Contribute as a project team member and also act as project lead
- Define and improve support processes with our vendors according to our Business’ needs
- Establish close cooperation with our Business key user community and our suppliers
- Support a future-proof Cloud Architecture in an ongoing Transformation and improvement process
- Professional understanding of Server, Store and Cloud Technologies including Network Fundamentals and OS knowledge (Windows / Linux)
- Very good communication skills in written and spoken English
- Experience in managing projects following a known methodology
- Ability to travel and work flexible hours when required
- You work self-motivated and integrate yourself well in a global, multicultural and distributed team
DeLaval Operations Sp. z o.o. wchodząca w skład Grupy Tetra Laval, firma międzynarodowa,... producent i wiodący dostawca kompleksowego wyposażenia gospodarstw rolnych, zajmujących się chowem krów i produkcją mleka. Rozwiń