Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager (5+ years of experience with IT end to end projects preferable) to support our client from the investment banking industry. You will join the team in the Infrastructure Security Engineering and End User & Market Data sector.
The main area of your responsibility would be to supervise Azure Cloud Migration Project. Current on-prem solutions would be moved to the cloud and the responsible Project Manager would be a huge part in the dependencies, risks, processes management. Some of the cloud solutions are already implemented and you will be involved with managing such. Your focus would be less on physical infrastructure (like Data Centers etc.), however you might cooperate with the PM responsible for that part on particular dependencies.
Potential candidate shall be well familiar with SDLC and Agile framework. The professional would be
responsible for delivering the objectives of projects or sub-projects that form an integral part of highly complex
program. This includes responsibility for timely implementation of defined project objectives in line with quality
standards and within the budget. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinating the project phases according to the Agile Framework
- Supporting Azure Cloud Migration project activities
- Delivering the project on time, in the expected quality and within budget according to defined contracts.
- Responsible for all necessary planning, controlling and reporting tasks within its project.
- Providing the stakeholders with transparent, accurate and regular information regarding the status of committed
- Ensures that the project follows standardization according to SDLC definitions and other PM/quality standards.
- Complies with given standards and regulations.
- Managing risks, issues and dependencies.
- Project change management.
- Adequate project documentation.
- Contributing to a positive team spirit.
NICE TO HAVE
- Technical project management experience (5+ years within the finance sector / IT industry / or large and complex environments)
- Agile certification and practical experience working in this framework
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure
- Excellent communication skills.
- Solid experience in the large-scale IT projects, including transformation and/or migration projects, while meeting delivery timelines and objectives in the access management domain.
- High level IT infra knowledge
- Data driven decision making
- Solid and proven experience in communication with Senior Management.
- Excellent coordination and global team driving skills, in particular driving the remote project team and managing the stakeholder's relationships.
- Excellent technical planning capabilities, recognizing the dependencies within the program and various risks and building appropriate scenarios.
- Resource planning and resource management.
- Risk analysis, dependencies, and decision analysis skills.
- Presentation, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Conflict resolution, problem-solving skills, and the ability to make sound decisions under stress.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Prince2, PMI, MSP, APM or equivalent certifications
- Previous experience in the investment banking industry / experience in modeling of the banking processes related to information security and compliance
- Experience with: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office toolkit (advanced Excel)
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń