Opis stanowiska pracy
HRO Recruitment is a specialist traditional recruitment business. HRO Recruitment is a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o. o. HRO Personnel is a Human Resources service provider operating under numer 6696.
Our Client is a large Banking institution that recently chose to make a long-term investment in the TriCity area. Having already laid the foundations of a strong business in the area, the Company has recognized the talents available in the Market and is growing its’ teams to include roles such as the one below.
Although Amazon and Intel may well be exciting, they have been in TriCity for some time and you may have already reached your full potential working for them. The opportunities our Client offers are unique in the TriCity region and you have a chance to continue to show the rest of the World how great TriCity is.
Future Banking Careers are changing the way we perceive the world, from Cinkciarz’s involvement in the Chicago Bulls, to PayPal’s growing domination of the global payments market to Ripple revolutionizing Wall Street, banking is not as mundane as it used to be and there are great opportunities available in the market for the right people. Join this changing industry and be part of the digitalization of one of the largest industry sectors in the world.
TriCity will benefit from having companies in the Banking sector investing in the local market. Gdansk and Gdynia have a chance to be part of the changes coming about in Global Banking and this is a great time to get involved and make your mark.
Senior Sybase Developer – Tech Lead
In the first instance, we are looking for a Candidate for the role of Senior Sybase Database Developer/DBA with hands-on experience in design and trouble-shooting database related issues. The responsibilities include working closely with application teams and other Stakeholders in identifying issues related to Sybase. Must have experience in tuning of database instances. Some experience in backup and recovery of databases. Good understanding and enforcing security for Sybase Databases. Responsible for coming up with standards to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance.
Main duties will also include:
• Provide application DBA support in RDBMS technologies for Sybase
• Management / administration of development and test instances / databases
• Work with Engineering & Operations counterparts and coordinate server/instance and database builds, database refreshes, security implementations and production deployments
• Troubleshooting and problem analysis during development and testing phases
• Provide SME support in Sybase technologies to a large group of developers and testers
• Troubleshoot application/database issues during development/testing and deployment phases and provide solutions
• Documentation around database procedures, issues and their resolution
It would be great if you had some of the below experience:
• Production / Development DBA with 7 to 8 years of database administration experience in Sybase
• Experience in latest versions – Sybase IQ 16/15.4, Sybase ASE 16/15.7
• Experience with Sybase Replication 15.5/15.7
• Solid understanding of database architecture and strong UNIX knowledge
• Experience in database version upgrades and cross-platform migrations, preferably to Linux
• Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
• Good understanding of hardware performance, memory and I/O
• Experience with DBMS specific tools for query/explain plans, database advisors, query snapshots, ability to understand them and troubleshoot the problems
• Experience in supporting application teams in development/testing environments
• Strong understanding database interfacing technologies such as ODBC, JDBC and database native clients (such as Sybase ASE open client, Sybase IQ JCONECT).
• Strong Shell programming knowledge and experience in writing shell scripts
• Experience / knowledge of middleware technologies such as WebLogic, Web-Methods, Apache/Tomcat is a plus
• Experience in SQL Server is a plus
• Experience on virtual platforms such as VMWare is a plus
• Stable job in a professional developing international team
• Challenging role in a prestigious international company
• Good responsibilities and varied role
• Private health care, advanced benefits
Please add the following clause to the end of your submitted CV: “I hereby consent for HRO Recruitment, a brand of HRO Personnel Sp. z o.o. with their head office in Warsaw at Puławska 182, to use my personal details hereby submitted for their recruitment process (documenting and processing personal information and forwarding said information to their clients within the structure of the client’s recruitment projects) in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data (Dz. U. 2002 r. Nr 101 poz. 926) until I submit a written withdrawal of consent. I confirm that I was informed of the right to modify, access and protect my personal information.”
HRO Recruitment to brand firmy HRO Personnel, dynamicznie rozwijającego się dostawcy... usług w obszarze rekrutacji i zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi (numer wpisu do rejestru 6696). Świadczymy usługi w zakresie realizacji projektów z obszaru zarządzania zasobami ludzkimi – w tym usługi rekrutacyjne na wszystkie szczeble zarządzania, pracy tymczasowej, outsourcingu kadrowo-płacowego oraz outsourcingu personelu. Rozwiń