Opis stanowiska pracy
The project revolves around a suite of applications designed for Regulatory Transaction Reporting. Its bank-wide project covering almost the entire Investment Banking and every Front Office application within. Applications daily process millions of transactions, For many of them there is 15-mins SLA to report, so system has very high demands
Teams are self-organized and comprise 1 BA and 6 Java Developers (junior to senior) to analyze requirements and deliver business solutions timely. We do apply proven practices of Continuous Delivery to react quickly to change, using Clean-Code and Coding Craftsmanship approach with the focus on Test Driven Development, Acceptance Test Driven Development and Domain Driven Development with almost 90% code coverage.
This is a challenging technical domain where teams define the architecture and technical solutions that are agreed upon using internal Technical Design committees. New solution is currently developed to move platform on the latest technology stack.
Main aspect of the role is Application support.
Person is exposed to and gains experience in both technical and business domain. Still technical tasks will prevail on business.
Expected work scope covers:
- Issue analysis from technical perspective (code, infrastructure, DB)
- Evaluation of stack traces and log errors
- Preparing code fixes for known issues
- Solid attention to details and ability to find gaps
- Prepared to take responsibility about discovered problems and drive resolution process
- Able to analyze problems using different sources (documentation, source code etc)
- Code investigation
- Application debugging
- Oracle preferably
- Able to make complex queries
- XML functions to extract data
NICE TO HAVE
- Search over logs
- Basic health checks
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- You will have a lot of conversations, both verbal and written
- Team player not too shy to ask questions and reach out to people to clarify things
Investment Banking domain knowledge
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń