Opis stanowiska pracy
Opportunity to become a part of organization which continuing to innovate edge virtualization and cultivating it to help the onslaught of edge computing management. This role will be responsible for driving the designing, developing and testing.
Our Client is pioneering a cloud-native approach to visibility, control, and protection of edge applications at IoT scale with the industry's first Edge Virtualization Software. Our Client is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer that has deep experience and a passion for Open Source projects. The ideal candidate is seeking new challenges and wants to make their mark by contributing to the design and pioneering the world of edge computing. Our Client understands that most of the world's tech problems now can only be done through a collective effort of a community and not just by one individual or one company. Our Client believe in continuing to innovate edge virtualization and cultivating it to help the onslaught of edge computing management. This role will be responsible for driving the designing, developing and testing of Company's contributions to Linux Foundation Project Edge Virtualization Engine (EVE).
- Design, develop and deploy micro services daily using continuous delivery tools based on Docker
- Work closely with other community software engineers to develop various layers of distributed infrastructure
- any type of application as a virtual machine or container, all running concurrently
- any type of hardware platform (ARM or x86)
- and securely with hardware root of trust
- Passionate about the following open source projects:
- Moby, containerd, runc, OCI
- Kubernetes, k3s, Docker compose
- Linuxkit, CoreOS, QubesOS, ChromiumOS
- Xen, KVM and ACRN hypervisors
- Three to five years of software engineering work
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering, a closely related field, or equivalent work experience
- Participating in and contributing to agile methodologies and best practices
- Solid programming skills in C / C++ / Golang (specifically Go microservices available under pkg/pillar)
- Familiar with Docker and understanding of other cloud infrastructure frameworks such as Kubernetes, Kops GKE etc.
- Experience with Xen/KVM Project, Linuxkit and Alpine Linux
- Proficient with source version control system Git
- Familiar with full system emulation such as QEMU
- Articulate and personable with strong spoken and written language abilities
- Fostering growth and engagement in our open source community of contributors to the Linux Foundation Project EVE
- You can expect a work environment where the team is collaborative and open to your ideas, while we keep our collective eye on supporting our customer's needs. Our team is committed to technical innovation in our product and in the world through customer collaboration, open-source projects, and by continuing to make our product an integral part of our customer's growth and success.
- Our Client is an equal opportunity employer dedicated to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Światowy lider doradztwa personalnego, posiadający 164 biura w 34 krajach na całym... świecie. Ponad 35 lat doświadczenia pozwoliło nam wypracować skuteczne metody pracy oraz długą listę usatysfakcjonowanych Firm oraz Kandydatów. Nasi konsultanci zawsze posiadają doświadczenie biznesowe wyniesione z obszarów dla których rekrutują, znają środowisko oraz mechanizmy rządzące rynkiem. Połączenie wyspecjalizowanych konsultantów oraz globalnej bazy danych, sprawia, że działamy sprawnie i efektywnie, zawsze odpowiadając na potrzeby naszych Klientów. Rozwiń