Opis stanowiska pracy
An autonomous car startup on a mission to make cities safer and more efficient with better drivers. We're looking for engineering and business professionals who love to design, build and scale real-time distributed systems to join our growing team in Palo Alto.
Merging artificial intelligence with computer vision, client's systems detect and react to what's happening on the road ahead of a driver and within the vehicle. The algorithms sense when there is an issue on the road ahead, or a distraction within the vehicle, and helps the driver respond. They also automatically understand when a collision is about to happen, and record the scene inside and outside of the car then. Images and data about the incident are stored in the cloud, and can be shared via client's app and fleet management tools.
The company's systems are already running on several classes of high-volume commercial vehicles. Longer term, client will continue to partner with auto manufacturers to evolve its systems from an onboard safety AI into a platform that accelerates the development of autonomous vehicles.
- Collaborate with the team to design new features and product enhancements.
- Maintain and improve the performance of the production systems.
- Mentor junior team members, assist with task planning, and code reviews.
- Implement and enhance tests to ensure quality.
- Evangelize engineering through open source contributions and organized events.
NICE TO HAVE
- Proven experience with software development, design and development of complex production applications using Test Driven Development.
- We develop software in Go. Knowledge of any other programming language and a willingness to learn and use Go is a must.
- Strong knowledge of relational databases such as PostgreSQL.
- Developing and using modern web APIs and services.
- Experience with developing and deployment to the cloud.
- Plusses: experience with Big Data, Hadoop, Map/Reduce, Cassandra, AWS Redshift, Kafka (we do use AWS as our cloud solution)
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning
- Big Data
- Stream Processing
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń