Opis stanowiska pracy
We are looking for a Senior QA engineer to join our project that is being developed for one of top 10 Investment Bank. The solution you will be working with includes Securities Trading platform development (strategic platform for the Rates and Credit businesses) that enables our customer to interact with market peers, clients, facilitate trading activities, execute multi-million dollar transactions and manage risks.
The development team is distributed between Krakow, Wroclaw, UK and US. Successful candidate will want to work as part of a global team, and understand the business and flows involved as well as just the technology.
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that delivery adheres to the company's Testing Standards: that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed, defects fixed, and quality changes go into production.
- Create test plans and perform test planning activities. Estimation of the testing effort.
- Manual tests execution to verify features included into each release and regression testing.
- Automation of manual test cases (JS + Gerkhin scripts)
- Test pack preparation and update. Ensure traceability of test cases to requirements, working with the developers to ensure all requirements are tested.
- Document any lapses in quality (defects)
- Collaborate with developers in order to improve product quality
- Perform necessary research and analysis required to resolve testing defects (document errors, communicate with functional business area and IT and retest as appropriate)
- Analyze the complex trade flow system, confirm its behavior with client and business experts and implement detailed documentation of the product.
- Gain confidence of the quality of software releases by ensuring standard quality and testing methodologies are followed.
- Identify potential quality issues in our systems/processes and driving needed change
- Define test objectives, write and execute test cases and test scenarios to ensure that software products meet quality requirements.
- Effectively use test management tool to maintain and execute test scripts.
- Perform testing and root cause analysis tasks.
- Effectively document identified defects in the defect tracking systems that is easily understood by developers; work with developers as necessary to resolve issues.
- Provide feedback and report results of testing to management and stakeholders.
- Provide full life-cycle capability for projects accountable for - including interacting with traders, collaborating with developers and QA
- Support test environments to ensure availability to users.
The candidate will work as part of an Agile team, helping to ensure that all User Stories have well-documented User Acceptance Criteria, and that those tests are executed within the iteration cycle.
The candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
The candidate will be comfortable working and collaborating as part of a global team, but will also show individual initiative and an ability to take ownership of issues and see them through to resolution.
The candidate will have a 'can-do' and pragmatic attitude and will be willing to contribute to all aspects of the development cycle (e.g. requirements, documentation, support etc.)
The candidate will have excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high.
Communicating, employing and enforcing QA automation best practices, standards and metrics.
NICE TO HAVE
- Master's degree in engineering, computer science, or related technical field from a four-year accredited university.
- 2+ years in software testing and quality assurance with ISEB/ISTQB certification. All types of quality assurance: smoke, regression, integration testing.
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience with QA best practices and methodologies.
- Experience in an agile development environment. Scrum experience is an asset.
- Flexible work style; comfortable with adapting to various work assignments.
- Must be able multi-task between many simultaneous release and day-to-day activities.
- Demonstrate ability to solve problems with strong analytical skills while working under pressure and learn with little direct supervision.
- Must possess a technical understanding of IT systems.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication (proficient English) and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationship with managers and other functional and technical team members.
- Solid experience with UNIX and SQL.
- Experience with test tools like HP QC, Jira or equivalent.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Knowledge about Financial Markets and Financial Instrument Types.
- Previous ION exposure is highly desirable.
- Experience in automated testing and continuous integration.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń