Opis stanowiska pracy
Centralized Risk Platform for investment banking client. Strategic programme, with a huge potential for a growth and career opportunities.
Big Data (Microsoft Azure) – Multi-Tenant Enabled Governed Data Platform
A part of CCAR program (US capital adequacy regulatory requirement) onto the big data platform, ensuring 21 of the tenant’s calculators are onboarded.
Designed data ingestion into the platform from the bank’s strategic source systems, dashboards to reflect near real-time calculator execution status and data egress back to the on-premise systems with the bank’s prescribed security model. Other key tenant specific requirements were also implemented in the platform as part of tenant onboarding.
MAIN DRIVERS of the project:
- The current solution does not allow to react fast and effectively on new demands and to keep simplified architecture landscape.
- New shared analytics platform for Risk and Finance addressing identified deficiencies and creating highly scalable central solution for improved data handling, analyzing and reporting.
- Achieving productivity increases and streamlining data flows and data governance processes.
- The need for certain centralization of existing systems due to complexity and number of up/down streams to make technical solution more manageable
and offer new capabilities.
- The target architecture should improve governance and centralize more capabilities into the shared layer, providing opportunities for efficiency and
- Introducing controls at the point of ingestion of data to measure the data quality.
- Providing concepts of sandbox environment for what-if analysis, reduced time to market for data analysis, etc.
- Expand the capabilities of the solution to cope with new market challenges.
- Shared analytics platform for Risk and Finance addressing identified deficiencies and creating highly scalable central solution for improved data handling, analyzing and reporting.
- Build highly skilled delivery team to achieve objective of the change and bring additional benefits to the Risk ecosystem.
NICE TO HAVE
- Enable & drive a culture of "automation-first" in the QA space
- Comply with DGL test strategy, testing standards, templates and test plan
- Create execute and document tests (Manual, automation, functional and non-functional test etc.) necessary to ensure the applications and technical environments meet the requirements.
- Plan organize and control all test activities to meet defined test goals and implementing the testing.
- Detailed hands-on automated & manual testing of new functionality & regression testing of existing functionality on Web UI, API and Backend side
- Comprehensive analysis of any errors found using logs, database queries, unix file system, etc.
- Raising and tracking issues
- Automate Business acceptance criteria through Behavior Driven Development (BDD) using specification by example
- Collaborate with BAs, PMs and developers to troubleshooting issues
- Assist key business end-users in user acceptance testing
- Assist other QA members in testing when required
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń