Opis stanowiska pracy
The role will report into a Programme Manager and drive the group focus on providing the best in class solutions to their market leading Trading Products.
The Project Manager will define, scope and manage one or more projects of medium size/complexity and will work with senior project and other management to ensure technical and/or business objectives are achieved. These projects will be within Client's Trading portfolio, bridging the gap between technology and business change to deliver on the wider business strategy.
Typical projects may include the entire lifecycle from requirements through to deployment or specific parts of the lifecycle of a larger project. Typical project complexity/size will 6-12 months duration and involve up to 10 FTEs across one or more locations.
The technology delivery teams are currently enhancing a range of powerful Applications that help customers understand the markets and make crucial decisions while helping them to connect to the world's largest verified directory of financial professionals on a platform that acts as a catalyst for innovation in global financial services industry. RESPONSIBILITIES
- Delivers software product projects within the constraints of scope, time and cost to agreed levels of quality, within the organization's project management framework.
- Defines, documents and manages smaller-scale projects with minimal supervision, working with multiple teams that may have differing priorities and working/cultural practices.
- Actively participates in all phases of the project or specific phases of larger projects. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the project
- Effectively manage project team conflicts, build collaborative partnerships with stakeholders, and commitment to make decisions
- Estimates costs, timescales and resource requirements for the successful completion of each project to agreed scope and constraints.
- Prepares and maintains project plans and tracks activities against the plan
- Implement effective communication plan and operating rhythm, including provision of regular and accurate reports.
- Monitors costs, timescales and resources used, and takes action where these deviate from agreed tolerances. Ensures that deliverables are implemented within these criteria.
- Manages change control gaining agreement for revisions from project stakeholders.
- Provides effective leadership to the project team ensuring members are motivated and developing their skills and experience. Identifies any problems with sponsorship
NICE TO HAVE
- Software Project Delivery
- Experience as Project Manager - 5+ years
- Project Risk management
- Project Staff Management
- Project Communication
- Improving Project Performance
- FX Trading Business Knowledge
- Project Dependency Management
- Project Estimating & Planning
- Waterfall Project Delivery
- Agile Project Delivery
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Project 3rd Party Management
- Problem Solving & Decision Making
- Change & Transformation
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Governance & Assurance
- Portfolio Management
- Software Delivery Management
- IT Infrastructure
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń