Opis stanowiska pracy
As a part of central PMO Team, the portfolio PMO has an opportunity to develop Project Management know-how; build own, sustained professional networking and getting experience from the best professionals each day.
- Support Program/Project Portfolio Head in in set-up of project organization and program portfolio
- Support Program Managers in program initialization and ensuring of necessary technical set-ups in various official tools used for project progress measurement
- Forecasting and tracking of actuals reported within portfolio against approved budget (incl. breakdown on a program and project level)
- Support Program Managers in monthly financial analysis, tracking issues and quick implementation of enhancements
- Coordination of resource planning within portfolio
- Time sheets validation (actual vs. forecast)
- Vendor management and periodic monitoring of contract expiation (incl. work package creation, getting an approval and contract renewal process initialization)
- Monthly project status reporting - coordination of periodic status updates from Program level Portfolio Head, review and consolidation
- Coordination of project/program closure - gathering of all requirements, review and closure
- Collaboration with various stakeholders: Financial Management, COO, Business counter parties, Program and Project Managers within Portfolio, various Client internal Management levels
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń