Senior Packaging Designer | 3 months
Opis stanowiska pracy
SIRE® is the market leader in Life Sciences recruitment. We believe the recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continuous innovation. We like technology, in a Life Sciences market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Investing a majority of our turnover in technology enables us to use unique Resource Technologies. By using highly advanced algorithms, we enable our team of Resource & Data Strategists© to maintain the most advanced, detailed and complete Life Sciences network in Europe. This big data enables us to work Reverse Recruitment©: we first analyze the market in-depth before we go out to the market. Because we analyze the whole market, we can compare facts and data. This enables us to do Facts & Big Data Recruitment©, making sure we, or better yet, you find the right career!Our client is a professional Healthcare organisation, based in Noord-Holland Netherlands.
The CompanyThe company always believed in the transformational power of Design in making our world healthier and more sustainable. The team is an integral and valuable part of the organization and its long heritage. They have earned and continue to earn our place as a leading health tech organization by placing the people in the center of their work and in delivering integrated solutions across the full health continuum.
The designers are among the smartest and talented designers of a global community. They take pride in their work and continuously shift design paradigms, improve our ways of working and unlock new market value by providing an inclusive working environment of trust, collaboration, empowerment and curiosity.
Role DescriptionIn this role of Senior Packaging Designer, you have the opportunity to work with Marketing and the Business in taking the Packaging Communications Design for the Beauty category to the next level. You will be working in challenging, innovative, and creative environment with other like-minded creatives within this multi-national company from Personal Health and Well being to Professional Health, within the meaningful world of Healthcare.
ResponsibilitiesAs a Senior Packaging Designer you LEAD design activities for existing or new propositions within our full portfolio, through:
- Understanding and applying broader business and market context, able to synthesize different perspectives and reframe the communications design challenge.
- Ability to drive solution creation within a cross-competence project team, thinking holistically in platforms and eco-systems.
- Ability to team up and independently work on projects of average complexity with good understanding of the project manager budget and time constraints. While driving efficiency and holding project level design quality reviews with their leading creative daily report.
- Working together with or consulting business stakeholders, actively collaborates and cultivates relationships and challenges the status quo to drive innovation and step-up for the user.
- Effectively guiding internal and external resources on project basis.
- Creating user focused strategies, innovations, solutions and experiences and the user testing and validation of these, considering usability, sustainability and appropriate visual and verbal articulation in line with Design Language System and Brand guidelines
- Driving operational excellence and efficiency, delivering appropriate design quality within budget and project parameters
- Customer focus and Design consultancy, collaborating, partnering and co-creating with internal and external stakeholders, with clear and impactful communication and articulation of design decision making
- Creative or content leadership on high complexity project or program level and/or setting the standard with high level of content specialism.
- Providing design thought leadership to senior business stakeholders, actively drives co-create approaches between different departments
Requirements- Background in Packaging Design
- Can work independently
- Customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
Are you interested and do want to apply for this role, please fill out your application via the apply button below and contact Helene de Vries.
SIRE Life Sciences® is the market leader in life science recruitment. We believe the... recruitment market needs to gear up in technology and continues innovation. We like technology, in a life science market driven on science, we couldn’t stay behind; we drive Recruitment Science. Rozwiń
- Ostatnia aktualizacja:
- Wymiar etatu:
- Pełny etat
- Rodzaj umowy:
- Własna działalność gospodarcza
- Liczba wakatów:
- Min. doświadczenie:
- 2 lata
- Min. wykształcenie:
- Wyższe licencjackie
- Branża / kategoria: