Opis stanowiska pracy
Successful candidate would be responsible for managing technology in projects and providing technical guidance / solutions for work completion:
(1.) To be responsible for providing technical guidance / solutions
(2.) To ensure process compliance in the assigned module and participate in technical discussions/review.
(3.) To prepare and submit status reports for minimizing exposure and risks on the project or closure of escalations.
(4.) Being self-organized, focused on develop on time and quality software
In your role as a .NET Developer you would be responsible for providing L3 support & enhancements and new development for applications. Successful candidates to have:
- Ability to design, build and maintain applications in an agile environment.
- Excellent technical and interpersonal skills:
- You will be able to communicate and understand requirements from our stakeholders.
- Fluent in English (negotiation level)
- A proven track record in a similar environment:
- Delivering software solutions to demanding product owners, being part of a large and (possibly) distributed team.
- Modern test driven development techniques
- MS .NET experience
- e2e software development lifecycle with focus on the integration of 3rd party components.
- Incident management, problem analysis in a complex environment with remote, multi-tiered installations.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń