Opis stanowiska pracy
- Functional, integration, regression, system as well as performance testing;
- Develop test approach
- Design test cases
- Plan and execute manual testing according to product requirements;
- Communication with developers, QAs and project owners;
- Analyze business requirements and design documents for completeness and testability;
- Execute test cases and update test documentation;
- Review test failures and determine the sources of problems (test deficiencies, deviation from requirements, etc.)
- Deploy test artefact versions onto test environments
- Monitoring applications status on test environments
- Build Regression packages per Release
- Update and support Automated Test Suite
90% manual testing, 10% automation testing involvement (under necessary guidance). It is fully up to you, how to change this ratio!
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń