Opis stanowiska pracy
This role is for experienced Java developer to work within the Portfolio Trading team of Equities IT. Team develops the global portfolio-trading platform for Investment Bank. Portfolio trading provision is generally the strongest in the market and its technology is often cited as a major contributor to this.
It is a multi service architecture with more than 50 components running in harmony further integrating with dozens of external systems. The project is going through strategical redesign to handle higher capacity, improve resilience, achieve fault tolerance by simplifying & modernizing architecture. RESPONSIBILITIES
This role is for a person who is a team player, capable of developing business-critical software in an environment that requires flexibility and high productivity. Someone who is able with understand complex systems and has the technical skills to contribute to its evolution
The developer responsibilities include:
- Understand portfolio trading business process and workflow
- Develop the Java middle-tier. The majority of the development work is project based. We are going through fundamental changes in platform architecture.
- Adhere to high level of testing standards (unit/system/functional testing)
- Take ownership of the new component, function or a code change from the stage of initial analysis to successfully deployment to production environment
- Provide help with understanding of the complex application behavior to Opera production support team
- Be ready to deal with change management process (e.g., participate on the change meetings and verbally communicate your change to the risk manager, fill in required paperwork).
NICE TO HAVE
- Core Java (Java 8 or later) including multithreading
- Unit Testing and Automated testing with Cucumber or other BDD frameworks
- Unix usage and scripting skills
- Relational databases (SQL, stored procedures)
- Ability to write clean code and improve legacy code
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Kafka and data driven architectures
- FIX protocol and FIX engines
- performance monitoring and tuning.
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń