Opis stanowiska pracy
Risk Management and Portfolio Optimization platform
ICare - microservices architecture
Best Application REST, Java Enterprise, UI on Angular
Mostly for Backend
Team in Poland: currently 25 ppl reporting to manager in Poland, cooperation with teams from different countries, mainly Zurich.
Technologies: Java 8, Angular
- Implementing business requirements to high coding standards
- Collaborate with peer technology team, requirements engineers, delivery project managers, and business experts
- Timely Implementation of Server side application requirements against the IT product roadmap
- Coordination of application releases
o Java 8
o REST services
o Java 8
o REST services
NICE TO HAVE
- Proficient in SQL and Oracle Database
- Experience in automated testing, Junit, mocking framework and integration testing frameworks.
- Good Understanding of software design principles and Microservices
- Experience of Agile practices and processes (e.g. SCRUM) as a plus.
- Experience of Maven, GIT, SVN and CI/CD methodology
- Bachelor studies in technical discipline from renowned university (computer science)
- An open mind and the ability to learn and adapt quickly.
CAREER AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- Preferred previous working background in financial services
- Basic knowledge of financial products and financial time-series
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń