Opis stanowiska pracy
You will work on back-end server components and your tasks will include:
- Build high quality software in conformance with coding standards, best practices and build processes
- Work with tech leads, business analytics, project manager and release manager
- Take active part in code design and reviews
- Absorb and gain relevant subject expertise and with time, help more junior developers
- Take part in Proof of Concept sub-projects to investigate new technologies
- Participate in software design sessions and consultations
Cooperate with .NET team to integrate external components (upstream and downstream components)
- Work in Agile software development environment
After initial period you may take advantage of flexible work schedule allowing for some work to be done remotely.
Luxoft is an emerging global leader in high-end software application development.
Luxoft is a global IT outsourcing and software development company with 4000 employees across 17 locations. It was recently recognized as Leading Central and Eastern European Service Provider in the 2010 Global Services 100 list. Luxoft is famous for flexible delivery models, world's best IT talent pool, low attrition rates, best-of-breed processes and highest security and quality standards.
Luxoft is trusted long-term partner for world class leaders such as Avaya, Boeing, Dell, Deutsche Bank, IBM. Rozwiń