Opis stanowiska pracy
IBM Global Services Delivery Center employs IT professionals across all sectors. This site is fast becoming a “Centre of Excellence” in key areas of the global technology industry. Few places offer as many opportunities to gain knowledge in your field, to work in a stimulating environment and rewards for outstanding performance as IBM. IBM can provide the perfect setting for your career and freedom to enjoy a rich personal life.
IBM Security is a pioneer and world leader in software and services that protect corporate and personal information from an ever-changing spectrum of online threats and misuse. IBM Security core operations are performed in Security Operations Centers (SOC) located in 8 locations around the Globe. SOC Poland is 2nd largest center covering globally all MSS operations.
As a Senior Java Developer you'll use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software. You'll be responsible for ensuring that company software components are expertly designed, tested, debugged, verified, and ready for integration into IBM's best-of-breed solutions that help organizations improve their business outcomes in the global marketplace.
The ideal candidate should have experience with Software Development in Linux environments; Java development, SQL and noSQL Databases, Representational State Transfer (REST); and Integrated Development Environments (IDEs), code repositories (like GIT), and agile methodologies.
- At least 6 years of experience in software development (IDEs, code repositories, agile)
- At least 6 years of experience with database solutions (SQL and noSQL)
- At least 6 years of Java development experience (versions 6, 7, 8)
- At least 6 years of experience working in a Linux environment
- English: Fluent
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Big data experience (hadoop, hbase, hive, spark)
- Experience writing regular expressions
- Source management (Git)
- Dependency management (gradle)
- Test-driven development (JUnit)
Working time: As you will be working directly with team in US working time is adjusted to US time zone. It is flexible but recommended 11am - 7pm CET.
As part of the IBM Security Services engineering team you will contribute to a cloud based managed security software suite, serving thousands of clients ranging from small and medium sized businesses to the Fortune 100. You will work alongside a fellow software craftsmen who employ best practices and emerging technology to strengthen security for safer computing.
We are seeking a candidate that will get the job done, and have the knowledge to solve problems using multiple programming languages. Candidate should be capable of developing solutions to run in a Linux environment using high level languages as well creating scripts, leveraging the best tools for the job. They will continually produce robust, high quality features that are deployed to production within short development cycles.
- Possibility to work flexibly and/or remotely from home
- Training and certifications
- Private medical package and insurance package
- Multisport Card
- Working on international projects in multicultural teams
- Good to be an IBMer discounts
- Cinema & trips for IBMers
- Language classes
- Summer camps for children
IBM jest światowym liderem w kreowaniu, rozwijaniu i produkcji najbardziej... zaawansowanych technologii informatycznych obejmujących systemy komputerowe, oprogramowanie, systemy sieciowe, pamięci masowe i rozwiązania z zakresu mikroelektroniki. Rozwiń