Senior Java DeveloperLocation: Krakow
Looking for motivated and open minded professional to join 6FTE Scrum team.
You will be able to apply your talents in both of tech-stack area as well as in process driving and communication layer as per your own personal understanding of career development strategy.
Top3 investment bank organization ensures multination environment of non-stop 5/24 joint global Software development environment that includes Luxoft, Client and other vendor Engineers.
Application is Enterprise wide system that serves as golden source of reference/dictionary information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management.
Know Your Client (KYC) and Regulatory requirements maintenance as well in the scope. Complicated multi components architecture ensures huge technologies list to boost up your personal tech-stack.
You are going to be responsible for for metadata change management applicatio development that serves as KYC questionary structure constructor.
Team Challenges list includes both short and long term goals of introducing CI/CD process as well as BDD Automation QA, Environment adaptation to Cloud GCP technology migration by applying same Microservice and Containerization architecture patterns to the wide application scope that has been productionalized already for few application components.
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
- Work closely with technical leads, analysts and developers to design and implement of cross-platform REST API WSs application (As per Microservices architecture) within a structured development process;
- Work with full stack components (Java, Oracle) once there's a need
- Direct communication with customers in Agile mode
- Troubleshoot performance, concurrency and functional problems.
- Business travel onsite (New York), rarely as per need
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Occasional Design and review of data model (optional)
- Enterprise Java
- Spring Boot
- REST API WSs
NICE TO HAVE
Nice to have optional list
- MQ/Kafka messaging
- Oracle (PL/SQL) Skillset itself or
- Oracle Skillset with exposure to bigdata processing
- Competitive salary
- Luxoft Training Center
- Access to e-learning Library
- Individual development plans
- Long-term cooperation with possibility to gain experience in different projects and technologies
- A significant number of professional communities (Agile Community, Tech Community, Business Analysis Community, etc.)
- Group Life Insurance
- Private healthcare insurance – LuxMed. Unlimited access to specialist consultations with Dental Care included
- Medical costs reimbursement for employees (up to certain amount per quarter)
- Travel Insurance
- Benefit Program - Cafeteria and Multisport Card
- Various communities (sport, recreation activities, trips, board games, cultural and educational activities)
- Discounts program for employees – BeLux (banking offer, car leasing offer and cafeteria program discount)
- Convenient locations in a modern offices with game rooms
- Multinational projects for clients all over the world